• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriend with cum on her face in public

ILuvPuppies

Reading this makes me horny
I convinced my girlfriend to go out in public with my cum on her face and I loved it.

This happened while we were on vacation. Another couple, friends of ours we on vacation with us.
One evening we were all hanging out at a nightclub. Some dancing, lots of drinking. We were all getting a bit drunk.
Our friends decided to call it a night and went back to the hotel. We stayed a bit longer.
My girlfriend was obviously horny. She was caressing my cock over my jeans while we were sitting at the table. She then whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my cock.
We decided to sneak into the ladies room. We had to wait until it was unoccupied. We went into one of the cubicles. She pulled out my hard cock and started sucking.
Women were going in and out of the ladies room while she was giving me head. They all knew what was going on in the cubicle, they could hear her slobbering on my cock. We could hear them laughing and whispering.
I can't take it anymore. I'm going to cum. Just before I do I pull out of her mouth and explode all over her face. We giggle about it. I whisper to her that she should go back out to the club with her face covered in my cum. She said no way in hell.
We waited for the ladies room to empty. I snuck out and went back to our table. She stayed in the ladies room to clean up.
A few minutes later I see her walking through the club coming back to our table. She is walking with her head down looking at the floor. She gets to the table and sits down but won't look at me. Not even when I was talking to her. I ask her why she is acting so weird. She then looks at me and I see that she still has my cum allover her face.
We didn't say anything. Just laughed. I was shocked.
Alot of people were walking past our table at the club. My girlfriend kept her face turned away every time someone walked past us. She was very nervous. She started getting braver and eventually quit turning her face away when people were near us.
At first no one paid any attention. Didn't notice. Then one girl walks by us. She had already walked passed my girlfriend but she stopped, reversed direction and came back to take another look at my girlfriend. She said Omg and gave my girlfriend a thumbs up.
After that girl commented other people started to notice. People were stopping to talk to her and a couple of people took pics.
She was a bit embarrassed and said that she wanted to go. She cleaned up and we left, going back to the hotel.
We discussed it after we got home from vacation. She said that she only did it because she was drunk and we didn't know anyone there.
I loved it and I want her to do it again. I haven't had the courage to ask her.
163511152922087056.jpeg

elainethepain27

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Wow!! That is crazy... and kind of hot!! i think that would be a lot of fun, and get you and your man even hornier!!

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I often snogged chicks that had bfs. Used to get a buzz out of it. One girl i was snogging said sneak into the ladies and she gave me a bj in a cubicle too. I shot a huge load all over her face and hair. She cleaned up her face but her hair was covered in my cum. I walked out of the ladies as girls smirked at me and one or two gave out. I walked past her later when she was chatting to her bf and her hair was all wet and slicked back. I winked at her when her bf looked away. She touched her hair and pointed at it before smiling.