• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• DSC_0029_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0029_JPG.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 681
The last pic in that freeones set kinda ruins it a little, to graphic for the theme of, its all sexy and subtle and then bam!

The last pic in that freeones set kinda ruins it a little, to graphic for the theme of, its all sexy and subtle and then bam!

No hell NO. I LOVE how she gets more hardcore!!
We've seen enough of her non-hardcore for long enough.
If you don't like it, don't look at it. That simple.

Good job Yuri! I'm going to join clubyurizan, right now!! :thumbsup:

Well, yeah . . . There's hardcore, and spreads to pink, and then there's gynecological intrusions. I agree that the extreme vaginal close-up was not what Yurizan Beltran had in mind when she posed for those people. Kind of like the difference between using a soft-gel vibrator for a sexy and erotic masturbation scene . . . as opposed to using a ball bat or a cattle prod. Seems "the Club" is getting desperate now that they've posted all the content they had on Yurizan. Thanks to you guys who had the balls to express your displeasure. I'm with you on that one. ____ YURIFAN4EVR :)

....vaginal close-up was not what Yurizan Beltran had in mind when she posed for those people.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing spreading her pussy lips and ass.

Kind of like the difference between using a soft-gel vibrator for a sexy and erotic masturbation scene . . . as opposed to using a ball bat or a cattle prod. Seems "the Club" is getting desperate now that they've posted all the content they had on Yurizan.

She is giving the best for BOTH fans, Hardcore and Softcore. If you don't like the Hardcore pink, don't look at the pics.....that simple.

Thanks to you guys who had the balls to express your displeasure. I'm with you on that one. ____ YURIFAN4EVR :)

LMAO! That's just funny.....It takes balls to express displeasure on a forum? Since when does that take any guts?

LMAO! That's just funny.....It takes balls to express displeasure on a forum? Since when does that take any guts?

If you could take a moment to act your age, I think what he means is that rather than pander to what the model wants to hear, and phrase our posts so that the smell of lip balm is not evident. To actually tell a model the cons of her sets rather than just praise endlessly, the person who does that is more than likely going to be flamed, so to actually step out of the crowd and say "I dont like ...." is brave in its own right.

To DO82 . . . Thanks. In the words of Izzie Moreno from Miami Vice: "Jew goddit, main!" :thumbsup: