• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your SNES (super nintendo) picks

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Starfox
F-Zero
Street Fighter Champion Edition
Mario Kart

Merv2k

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
E.v.o. is a good one! I also really like uniracer and clayfighter. And Jurassic park! Man there are a lot of great snes games, I think I'll fire mine up! Thanks

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Super Mario World (best of all the mario games ever made!)
F-zero
Starfox
Super Contra

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Came across my storage box that contained my SNES with all of my games not too long ago. So many great memories!

My all time top favorite SNES game was "Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars." It was the very first RPG game I had ever played! Great little storyline to go along with it with some fantastic new characters added to the Mario world. I've always hoped they would make an official sequel to this game.

"Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island" was another great game. The graphics were amazing and looked very cool and in my opinion stood out from anything else. Still remember one level I laughed so hard at playing was where if Yoshi bumped into these floating white puffy creatures, he'd wig out and start tripping.

Loved "Donkey Kong Country" for something original done with a classic character and with RARE going above and beyond with the graphics. Always loved trying to get as many bananas as I could and finding every single hidden item. Talking to Cranky Kong was always funny.

Speaking as a Star Wars fan, I always enjoyed playing "Super Star Wars." I remember taking my Game Genie and purposely making the levels very hard because I enjoyed playing it so much.

"Mega Man X" was another enjoyable game. Took everything great about the classics and really made this game stand out on it's own. I remember thinking it was so cool unlocking the Street Fighter II fireball in the game.

Speaking of Street Fighter II, I loved playing "Street Fighter II Turbo." After months of playing the regular "Street Fighter II," I got all excited being able to finally play the bosses. Chun-Li was always my favorite. She was the first character I played where I had difficulty set on the hardest setting and not losing a single match all the way through and seeing the super special secret ending.

"NBA Jam T.E." All I can say is..."He's on fire!"

Loved getting "Super Mario All-Stars" too. Making the classics available with only with SNES graphics was super awesome. "The Lost Levels" (Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan) was extremely hard! But very fun to play!

shootfighter8

Hardcore Junkie
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Battle Ogre
Earthbound

test

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!

Played the most on snes and cleared many times just to try to get the 20 hearts health bar.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Starfox
F-Zero
Street Fighter Champion Edition
Mario Kart

all great picks. playing star fox now. havent played fzero in awhile. ill grab that one.

E.v.o. is a good one! I also really like uniracer and clayfighter. And Jurassic park! Man there are a lot of great snes games, I think I'll fire mine up! Thanks

clayfighter is hilarious. its been awhile. dont know about e.v.o... gotta look it up.

Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Battle Ogre
Earthbound

earthbound is awesome. just flipped that one and mother 3. couple of the best rpgs ever.

Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Uniracers
Jurassic Park
F Zero

jurrasic park used to scare me. sorta. i should give it a go. the 3d part with the spitting dinos! ah!!

i recently flipped chrono, but there are so many endings!

Played the most on snes and cleared many times just to try to get the 20 hearts health bar.

ive played that one so much.. never got every heart though.

Sin After Sin

The Rules, of course I have read them!
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Kart
F-Zero
Contra III
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
ActRaiser
Super R-Type
R-Type III
Gradius III
Space Megaforce
Super Castlevania IV
Uniracers
Mega Man X
Street Fighter II
Wario's Woods
SimCity
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3

Merv2k

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
E.v.o. was basically an evolution game, you had to decide what type of creature you wanted to be though each period of the evolution of life. Metal warriors is another good one, you operate a huge robot with guns etc and there are different strengths for each class... Best part was getting out and having your tiny little person run around and shoot guys.

rockstar2k

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
Megaman X, X2, X3
Tecmo Super Bowl
NBA JAM
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Final Fantasy 3
Tecmo Super Bowl 4
Paladin's Quest
Earthbound

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

by the way, im playing E.V.O. now. thanks for the tip. tried it and now im hooked.

in interesting game indeed. and made be enix!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Mario Kart
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
NHL 94
Mortal Kombat 2
Killer Instinct
Super Street Fighter
Ken Griffey Baseball
Contra 3
Starfox
Super Mario World

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I dug through a couple of best lists to find these so I may have missed a few of my favorites... can't think of them now though. Whatever, these aren't listed in any particular order.

Mario Kart
NHL '94
ChronoTrigger
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
Harvest Moon
Illusion of Gaia
Secret of Mana
Sim City
Street Fighter II Turbo
NBA Jam
Super Bomberman
Super Bomberman 2