• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite kind of ass

• Total voters

DuanCulo

Staff member
tumblr_n1vgdkzPlt1qdwh13o1_500.jpg

Sheena Shaw, Amy Brooke

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 888

DuanCulo

Staff member
tumblr_n2i4umk0lH1s2dww2o1_500.jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• monster-curves--sheena-shaw-03.jpg
    monster-curves--sheena-shaw-03.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 420

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member
August Ames may have perfect tits, but she has a pretty disappointing pancake butt

She is 28" on every site where she has a bio, so it might be the right number...
it gives her a poor WHR of 0,82 ... :flaccid:

indeed, judging by these pics, her ass isn't her main asset.
But she has dozen of other qualities (everything besides her ass is perfect ;) )

DuanCulo

Staff member
No any exact favorite, but all skinny bone booties or huge cellulite fat asses aren't all that great or attractive. Even blind men say that soft meaty curves feel better than bones... Prefer booties with little bit of something amongst meaty-tight-roundy-something that you can grab tight. Other than that depends from a day and flavour of the moment, not forgetting that angles and how people pose to bring out the best views affects overall looks. I would probably pick #2, #3 and #5 from example names/pictures...

#4. Big Ass, But Firm and Toned (eg. Brandi Love (pictured), Franceska Jaimes)
big ass (may be the same or slightly bigger size as #3 and at least bigger than #2) that is muscular/toned
tumblr_n23538zbz81r1yjwao1_500.jpg

I like small, cute, pert bubble butts. However I ADORE Brandi and her ass - and Kendra Lust. I wanna do nasty, naughty, kinky, erotic, sexy things to it. For the night/weekend Brandi's ass would be heaven. Long term a butt like Jenna Haze would be best

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member