• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You Fuck Marie Osmond Or Is She Too Weird?

Not that she is unattractive but I couldn't. First she looks like Donny in drag and secondly she also looks like my cousin. Just too many things working against her for me to hit it.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Not that she is unattractive but I couldn't. First she looks like Donny in drag and secondly she also looks like my cousin. Just too many things working against her for me to hit it.

I'm fortunate to have hideous trolls as women in my family and none of those broads look like glamorous celebrities. Borat would love them as most of them grew up on a farm and have plenty of plow experience.

Somebody inquired about wanting to see Marie Osmond in a wet t-shirt. I apologize but this was the best I could do. More her in wet pants as she made pee-pee on herself.

article-2117912-1220F942000005DC-225_634x403.jpg

article-2117912-1220FA12000005DC-548_634x426.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I'll meet her at The Red Mile. Tell her not to expect much.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Just watched another one of those Nutrisystem Commercials and am wondering what kinda head Marie Osmond could give. Surely she's sucked cock before and maybe way more times than we've imagined. I'll take one for the team now.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
3pqjwb.jpg

of course I wud....

She is a mega prude which bores the shit out of me. Any woman who by the time she is in her fifties and has spent her whole life in show biz does not have lots of skin pics to look at is a total turn off. I mean not even the basics like pics of her in bikini on beach, or short dresses, short shorts in summertime, etc... Such potential totally wasted on being a PRUDE.

rivasky

the special one
Not Marie, but Donny has a purdy mouth

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just watched another one of those Nutrisystem Commercials and am wondering what kinda head Marie Osmond could give. Surely she's sucked cock before and maybe way more times than we've imagined. I'll take one for the team now.

I don't know dude...she is a Mormon. I remember hearing an interview with her brother Donnie, on Howard Stern, and he actually said, he's never had a blowjob, his wife has never sucked his dick, and he would never ask her to, because he respects her to much. He also said he never felt a desire to have his dick sucked. Now, taking that into consideration, if she married a Mormon, it might be a trend....a very sad trend. However, it has been my experience that the stricter a girls upbringing, the freakier they tend to become. I dated a girl that was raised in a VERY Catholic upbringing, she would NEVER admit to masturbation, and absolutely wouldn't do it in front of me...but she could deep throat a moose, and loved getting her ass banged. She wouldn't take a load anywhere above the neck though. I got her twice in 2 1/2 years though.

I would nut all inside her pussy hole, then put it in her mouth so she can taste her cunt.

:)
:coolthumb:

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
well, why not?
like said my best friend (peace to his soul :angels:) a hole is a hole

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Update here. Seen her most recent Nutrisystem Commercial and she looks really good. Her acting has not improved though still seemingly like she survived and just got pulled out of a bomb shelter. She's getting hotter as new TV ads come out. Wonder if she's getting crazier too and they have to do more takes making sure to get her through it before she breaks down. All things in life require balance and deranged pussy is sometimes the most loving and sopping wet pussy of all.

nutrisystem-fast-5-built-for-you-large-2.jpg

I didn't like her back in her younger days. She got hotter for me as she got older, perhaps the past 10 or 15 years. If I was lucky enough to bang her, I would disregard any weirdness... as long as her brothers aren't in the room.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Two weirdo chicks, both in their mid 50's and maybe an ounce of sanity between them. Who ya gonna pick, Marie Osmond or Jennifer Tilly???

I'm going with Jennifer. I'd say Marie is more attractive (although without all that war paint on her face, hell I might be prettier than her :dunno:), but you can tell by the look on Jennifer's face that she's got some crazy/nasty ideas floating around in her air-filled head that would make Bree Olson blush.

jennifer-tilly-big-nipples.jpg