• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'd sure like to hope so but then again she hasn't updated her Twitter account in six days.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6e8c3d530039381 This resembles the Gisele we used to know, for me anyway. It communicates something of her personality as well as her looks.
At least we've some evidence she hasn't gone away completely and can still bring it when she wants to. :yoda:

I was wondering about her social media silence too. Quite unusual for her. Maybe she's on vacation? She used to give such updates using Twitter but perhaps they are now reserved for her faithful G-Men site members.

I was wondering about her social media silence too. Quite unusual for her. Maybe she's on vacation? She used to give such updates using Twitter but perhaps they are now reserved for her faithful G-Men site members.

Gisele is in Cali' shooting new content :cool:

xo_gisele_pics_godess_10.jpg

I have to say that those extra pounds really work to her advantage in this shot...sex on wheels!

That's exactly the photo I attempted to relay but for reasons known only to technically competent people my link didn't work for long.

"Sex on wheels" is a good title for this one. It screams "I your stiff dick in my mouth right now and then we're going to fuck like there's no tomorrow . :yoda:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4hSoaXWIAE9FVZ.jpg
Why she'd post an image that makes her look like a sloppy drunk is beyond me. This one makes you want to put her to bed to sleep it off rather than take her to bed for a good hard romp.

http://www.nudeblondeteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/xogisele-black-tank-12.jpg
Much more appealing.

Yes, I guess that "update" (announced since December) brings nothing new worth watching. The fact that the second link brings a photo from almost two years ago speaks volumes about how much the quality of her content has dropped.

Yes, I guess that "update" (announced since December) brings nothing new worth watching. The fact that the second link brings a photo from almost two years ago speaks volumes about how much the quality of her content has dropped.
I saw she looked much thinner in that second shot but didn't (and should have) realize(d) it was an older image. 'Guess I missed it back then.

:update: :update: :update:

I'm still absolutely mortified that Gisele is going down this non-nude, non-naughty route with the member chats!!! :( :surprise: :confused: :suspicious: :facepalm: :brick:
...here's hoping the new pro-content stuff is better!?! :bowdown:
I still thinks she's awesome tho! :D

:update: :update: :update:

I'm still absolutely mortified that Gisele is going down this non-nude, non-naughty route with the member chats!!! :( :surprise: :confused: :suspicious: :facepalm: :brick:
...here's hoping the new pro-content stuff is better!?! :bowdown:
I still thinks she's awesome tho! :D

Is she still doing private and custom chats? I haven't seen her in MyFreeCams anymore. At one point I thought that she stopped doing naughty stuff in her regular member chats because of that being not too profitable for her, and so reserving it for her private and custom chats. But now I'm not so sure. Maybe she is really getting tired of the whole thing and concentrating more in her studies.