• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://www.nudeblondeteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/xo-gisele-shower-suds-13.jpg
On the other hand, here Gisele looks a bit chunky in the flanks. Surprised she'd include this shot, to be honest, but maybe that's a symptom of her reduced level of interest we're seeing other places as well.

I have to agree. She recently mentioned during one of her website member chats that she needed to step up with the gym routine, and I think it clearly looks like this is the case, based on that pic.

She's already admitted at having "work" done other than boobs, and it looks like she's not maintaining the routine needed to keep that figure.

She's hot, but she seems to be not caring about members and gaining a bit of weight.

To speak up for our heroine here, when any woman turns 30ish it's increasingly difficult to look like they did at 23 (let alone 18) when it was natural and oh-so easy for them. How many 30+ Playmates have there been? Women's bodies simply mature past what is considered ideal for nude modeling in our jaded, youth-and-beauty-obsessed culture unless they become fitness Nazis and that's even less appealing, at least to me. It's unfair to women but it's also the way of our world, and Gisele CHOSE her vocation.

:yoda: I'm fine with a thicker Gisele; my regret is that she's lost or is at least not showing near the personal spark (or interest) she had for so long that added the extra appeal and separated her from all the other gals out there in her line of work. Inevitable, probably, but now seems a sad fact.

To speak up for our heroine here, when any woman turns 30ish it's increasingly difficult to look like they did at 23 (let alone 18) when it was natural and oh-so easy for them. How many 30+ Playmates have there been? Women's bodies simply mature past what is considered ideal for nude modeling in our jaded, youth-and-beauty-obsessed culture unless they become fitness Nazis and that's even less appealing, at least to me. It's unfair to women but it's also the way of our world, and Gisele CHOSE her vocation.

:yoda: I'm fine with a thicker Gisele; my regret is that she's lost or is at least not showing near the personal spark (or interest) she had for so long that added the extra appeal and separated her from all the other gals out there in her line of work. Inevitable, probably, but now seems a sad fact.

I think you just mentioned it clearly. This line of work for women is hard because is based on physical appearance and charisma. Over the past couple of years she's been slowly losing her so called "spark", her charisma that make her different from the plethora of adult models in Freeones. This charisma, along with her obvious physical attractiveness, kept her in the top 10 of adult models for a long time. Apart from her change in attitude, now her physical side starts to slowly change and if she lacks the motivation to keep it to a certain level, then the consequences are easy to predict.

It's a shame. She has been a favourite of mine for long time.

I think you just mentioned it clearly. This line of work for women is hard because is based on physical appearance and charisma. Over the past couple of years she's been slowly losing her so called "spark", her charisma that make her different from the plethora of adult models in Freeones. This charisma, along with her obvious physical attractiveness, kept her in the top 10 of adult models for a long time. Apart from her change in attitude, now her physical side starts to slowly change and if she lacks the motivation to keep it to a certain level, then the consequences are easy to predict.

It's a shame. She has been a favourite of mine for long time.
Mine too, obviously. She's the best girl-next-door type since Bettie Page.

She also deserves a private life so it's not so cool to speculate about what "Gisele", whoever the young woman may be in real life, has going on off-screen but it's also hard not to given what we're seeing in her product. I'd risk a guess that she's essentially outgrowing her work emotionally and may even be desirous of a relationship with someone that conflicts with it. Tough to fault her on either count if so.

She's built her brand from scratch over many years and has seen many ups and downs professionally. On top of the toll that would take on anyone aging claims us all one way or another. She chose a particularly unforgiving occupation in that regard and going heavy into the Jillian Micheals thing in an attempt to extend her time in it wouldn't make sense to me either. :2 cents:

I for one think Gisele's body is as fine as ever
http://www.sexyteensnaked.com/xo-gisele-fireplace-strip-video-5426/

Maybe some girls just age well, or maybe it's personal preference... but this woman is a goddess. :bowdown:
Agreed, Hans; Gisele is still fine as wine to my eyes, too.

It's more like some of the pizzazz she used to put into her show is missing these days. That Holly Randall bit is a couple years old now, BTW. I'd LOVE to see her meet or exceed it's quality but think that less and less likely as the months pass.

Obviously women's bodies change over time. They can still put in the effort to maintain it, and you're right, the spark is gone.

She's definitely still beautiful, but something's going on.

"She's definitely still beautiful, but something's going on."

I think we've established that.

It's her product that's gone stale, not her basic appeal. The question is whether or not XOGisele can reverse what we see as the decline in the quality of offerings, not if she'll spend more time on a stairmaster.

"She's definitely still beautiful, but something's going on."

I think we've established that.

It's her product that's gone stale, not her basic appeal. The question is whether or not XOGisele can reverse what we see as the decline in the quality of offerings, not if she'll spend more time on a stairmaster.

I also wonder if she needs to work with some new photographers.

I also wonder if she needs to work with some new photographers.
I agree; it wouldn't hurt her and at this point might freshen things up.

It's on her to decide what gets released by XOGisele. On that score she's apparently stopped caring about us here on FreeOnes while concentrating exclusively on her paying website members. Too bad, we've some good insights for her.

I agree; it wouldn't hurt her and at this point might freshen things up.

It's on her to decide what gets released by XOGisele. On that score she's apparently stopped caring about us here on FreeOnes while concentrating exclusively on her paying website members. Too bad, we've some good insights for her.

I would dare to say that even her paying website is not what it used to be. Nowadays, her attention seem to be focused on her online store, where she'll be selling exclusive items of her own design. This is cool and everything, but how good is to promote merchandise about a brand (XOGisele) when the brand itself (i.e., her online, adult model persona) is dwindling and people are not attracted to her as much anymore?

Yes, I think a new photographer and new backgrounds would help, but it's she who needs to do a soul searching and find out if it is in her to continue doing what she's done for over 10 years or move on to different paths. :twocents:

"it's she who needs to do a soul searching and find out if it is in her to continue doing what she's done for over 10 years or move on to different paths."

That's the heart of it all right, and it doesn't look real promising for Gisele fans. This new online store gig appears just another way of cashing out.