• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Gisele

Sorry I've been "M.I.A" lately.. been uber busy with work and personal stuffs.. but hope everyone is enjoying the teaser links to my latest galleries and is having an awesome Holiday! See yall soon in chats!! Ill be online TONIGHT and this week! Be sure to come check out my new brunette bombshell hair do! ;P

xoXo Gisele

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

looking very sexy in white, Gisele. i do love the darker 'do.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

^^ please dont join LoveGisele.com .. it is a dead site and will only contribute to people other than myself :( and me no likey when people make money off my hard work and I get nada :p

^^ please dont join LoveGisele.com .. it is a dead site and will only contribute to people other than myself :( and me no likey when people make money off my hard work and I get nada :p

Got it, babe. Of course, we don't want you to get ripped off of your hard earned money! ;)

I noticed that some of the photographs from the old site are now labelled with your current one. I don't know the legal details, but it seems unfair that they are still making a profit of your image...

First post! :)

Gisele, I've always wondered, have you or will you ever do anything dealing with oral? I've always wondered what your technique would be! Maybe a video showing the other girls how it's done with a toy? That'd definitely push me into signing up for the site!

I know, shame on me for not already being a member, I'm still on the fence :p