• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xenia Wood

Hi guys, I need this four full video: fishnet and robe; tape me in my bed, sexy in t-shirt, follow my big nuts. Can anyone share them?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://www.primecurves.com/xenia-wood-see-them-in-full/

4.jpg

She's run out of material, her site hasn't updated in over a month and Vivian Blush has just released a video of her getting nude and taking a bath, this should be a turning point for Xenia now, either go all in or call it quits, there's another thread I've been following of people talking about their experiences subscribed to her content and they are not happy, they've been lied to, deceived and blatantly ignored. If any of you here have a sub to her site, please save yourself and jump ship.

She's run out of material, her site hasn't updated in over a month and Vivian Blush has just released a video of her getting nude and taking a bath, this should be a turning point for Xenia now, either go all in or call it quits, there's another thread I've been following of people talking about their experiences subscribed to her content and they are not happy, they've been lied to, deceived and blatantly ignored. If any of you here have a sub to her site, please save yourself and jump ship.

Suite yourself, I think she’s amazing to look at. I love all of her pics and vids.
5.jpg

The new video has her in fishnet but you never see anything because she is doing a hand bra the whole time 1 step forward 20 steps back I'm starting to get disappointed

So, after watching her video on Instagram this is what's happening: she's working alone now, so no Ewa. She's only going to be doing lingerie and clothed shoots.

Her Patreon gives more detail: all her tiers are non nude. Her top tier is outrageously expensive and amounts to "surely a kind gentleman will be happy to give me thousands and expect nothing in return?"

So yeah, that one tit was about as good as it gets!