• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WWE Stars Chris Jericho & The Hurricane Arrested in Kentucky
by Nick Paglino
Jan 28, 2010

TMZ.com is reporting that WWE stars Chris Jericho and Gregory "The Hurricane" Helms were arrested yesterday morning at around 5am at a gas station in Kentucky for "alcohol intoxication in a public place." The report notes that both wrestlers were released on $120 bond.

Helms Strikes Woman During Drinking Incident Last Night?
by Matt Boone
Jan 28, 2010

The following is from TMZ.com:

WWE wrestler Greg "Hurricane" Helms allegedly smacked several people -- including a woman -- before he and Chris Jericho were arrested at a Kentucky gas station yesterday, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told several people were in a taxi cab with Helms and Jericho when things allegedly got violent around 4 AM yesterday.

Cops say they spoke to several members of the group who told them Helms struck three people -- including Jericho, a man named Gary Kelley and a female passenger named Ashley Storer.

Witnesses told cops Helms ran from the scene right after the violent incident but returned to the gas station soon after, where he -- along with Jericho -- was arrested for being drunk in public.

Cops say Helms was not arrested for the alleged attack because the alleged victims have not pressed charges -- a requirement for an arrest in Kentucky if the police do not witness the attack.

Ashley told cops she did not want to file charges against Helms -- but Kelley told police he's mulling it over and may go after the wrestler.

Matt Hardy Involved In Jericho/Helms Arrest Incident?
by Matt Boone
Jan 28, 2010

The following is an article from www.TMZ.com:

WWE star Matt Hardy was among a group of people involved in an early morning incident that led to the arrests of Chris Jericho and Greg "Hurricane" Helms, this according to law enforcement sources.

Witnesses told cops Hardy was in a taxi with Jericho, Helms and several others Wednesday morning -- when Helms allegedly struck three people ... including one female.

Witnesses say Hardy took off on foot -- just like Helms allegedly did -- when the cab driver pulled over at a Kentucky gas station and called 911.

We're told Helms came back to the scene and was arrested -- but Hardy was gone for good. Cops are not pursuing any sort of action against Hardy.

As we first reported, the female passenger decided not to file charges against Helms over the alleged attack. Helms and Jericho were arrested for "alcohol intoxication in a public place."

Two WWE Stars Posted Bond For Jericho & Helms?
by Matt Boone
Jan 28, 2010

According to a report on F4WOnline.com, Phillip Brooks and Jason Reso, better known to WWE fans as CM Punk and Christian, respectively, were the two who posted the bond to bail out Gregory "Hurricane" Helms and Chris Jericho from their drunken incident last night.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Hey if I were Jericho, I might get my drink on a bit if I were forced to job to R-Truth on SmackDown! Numbs the pain...

It's not like R-Truth is a Jabroni. He's got skills and was an NWA World Champion. I think if they gave him an Intercontinental run he'd shine. :2 cents:

It's not like R-Truth is a Jabroni. He's got skills and was an NWA World Champion. I think if they gave him an Intercontinental run he'd shine. :2 cents:

he was the two time nwa world champion and is very under rated

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
he was the two time nwa world champion and is very under rated

There's a difference between saying the man or the character is underrated.

Ron Killings is awesome and is wasted by WWE.

R-Truth? Meh.

You might be right at that, but his current character is a waste of TV time. Jericho had an epic year and was the best heel in the business, bar none. I hope the Truth angle is his idea. He deserves better than to be buried in some weak-ass mid-card storyline.

Alright all....let's see who can guess right....it's prediction time...

Women's Championship : Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
Prediction - Mickie James

ECW Championship : Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Prediction - Ezekiel Jackson (rather see Christian retain, but he's had a long run)

WWE Championship : Shaemus vs. Randy Orton
Prediction - Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship : Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
Prediction - Rey Mysterio (C'mon Rey!!!)

Royal Rumble Match : 30 Men...but, honestly, only 3-4 have an honest shot at winning ;)
Prediction - HHH

Actually, to be really honest, all these "predictions" are flat-out-shot-in-the-dark guesses! Be a hell of a night if I'm right though. Every Championship would have changed hands. WOW!

Anyone else game???

Women's Championship : Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
Michelle McCool
ECW Championship : Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Christian
WWE Championship : Shaemus vs. Randy Orton
Shaemus
World Heavyweight Championship : Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
Royal Rumble Match : Shawn Michaels

No titles change hands, Micheals Undertaker at Wrestlemania again. More likley to happen.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Women's Championship: McCool

ECW Championship: Christian

WWE Championship: Shaemus :)pukey:)

World Heavyweight Championship: Going to go out on a limb and say Mysterio

Royal Rumble Match: If Rey wins the championship, Batista. If not, HBK.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -

WWE Championship: Shaemus (I think I must be the only person who likes him. It's an Irish thing. lol.)

World Heavyweight Championship: Taker

Royal Rumble Match: I hope Edge. I'm hoping they do like they did with Cena two years ago and surprise us (Except it wont suck like Cena did)

WWE Championship: Shaemus (I think I must be the only person who likes him. It's an Irish thing. lol.)

World Heavyweight Championship: Taker

Royal Rumble Match: I hope Edge. I'm hoping they do like they did with Cena two years ago and surprise us (Except it wont suck like Cena did)

I just heard edge as brittle as he is, has pulled something and wont be in action for atleast another month mabie more. That could be bullshit but im still not missing tonight edge or no edge. I think its Cena's rumble this year for taker at wm.

Mabie edge at the next ppv :dunno: