• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

broderic_randal

Closed Account
u think hardy drops the belt to edge at the rumble? i think so, to bulid the storyline of hardy and christian into mania 25

I dont think that Jeff hardy is going to drop the title to Edge at the Royal Rumble. I think that WWE is trying him out to see how big of a star he can be. They want him to be like Cena, not someone that everyone hates though. They want Jeff to have as much popularity as Cena has.

I dont think that Jeff hardy is going to drop the title to Edge at the Royal Rumble. I think that WWE is trying him out to see how big of a star he can be. They want him to be like Cena, not someone that everyone hates though. They want Jeff to have as much popularity as Cena has.

i think he's going to drop the belt to edge...cuz they have a title match...and enough time to bulid a storyline for christian...saying that it was really christian who hit him not edge...but christian was working for edge...they need some bulid for christian and hardy if they are going the route of feuding these two into wrestlemania 25...if not the rumble...maybe no way out? but that's not enough time to bulid a solid storyline with only 4 weeks til mania 25...i think christian shows up at the royal to probably screw hardy out of the title...at least i hope so

i think he's going to drop the belt to edge...cuz they have a title match...and enough time to bulid a storyline for christian...saying that it was really christian who hit him not edge...but christian was working for edge...they need some bulid for christian and hardy if they are going the route of feuding these two into wrestlemania 25...if not the rumble...maybe no way out? but that's not enough time to bulid a solid storyline with only 4 weeks til mania 25...i think christian shows up at the royal to probably screw hardy out of the title...at least i hope so

that is exactly my prediction as well. By the way did anybody else see Michelle
McCool steal the Styles Clash move last night as well as Scott Stiener's push-up taunt. Somebody as been watching some TNA.

that is exactly my prediction as well. By the way did anybody else see Michelle
McCool steal the Styles Clash move last night as well as Scott Stiener's push-up taunt. Somebody as been watching some TNA.

That's exactly what I said when I saw it. As soon as she did it I yelled out "Styles Clash, Styles Clash!"

broderic_randal

Closed Account

that sounds like a good prediction,but i dont know if they will make Hardy lose the title as soon as the Royal Rumble. Maybe Christian will interfere at the Rumble and Hardy will win via disqualification

Breaking News:

More WWE Releases and The Full Scorecard To Date
01/10/2009 by Bill Behrens

Over the last several days WWE has been releasing wrestlers, referees, agents & office staff. We've announced quite a few of the releases here in bits and pieces as have others. Info on the releases from the WWE offices have not been as easy to get, although I've been told there were surprising names, many in fairly high positions in the company, some who had been with WWE for quite a while......oh and some of Vince's Limo Drivers, according to some reports.

Here's a list of everybody I am aware that was released. WWE.com has only announced three releases (D Lo Brown, Val Venus & Bam Neeley). The website was updated and profiles for them and the referees are already gone.

Referees & agents

Keenan Quinn
Mike Posey
Jimmy Korderas
Tim White
Barry Windham (released earlier than others)

Wrestlers

Bam Neeley (Justin La Roche)
D Lo Brown (AC Conner)
Val Venus (Sean Morley)
Kevin Thorn (Kevin Fertig)
Gavin Spears (Ronnie Arniell)
Mike Kreul (Mike Mayo)

For now...........

broderic_randal

Closed Account
^^^Most of those wrestlers were crap, so I am not really concerned. The thing is that WWE fires all these guys due to economic cutbacks and such, yet they sign four new wrestlers to there developmental territory. Including Lo Ki

It seems a premature announcement by WWE was accidentally put up on WWE.com. It has since been taken down but it was a picture of Stone Cold Steve Austin and it featured the caption "Hall Yeah He's In, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin leads the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2009".

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's a shame that they fired Val Venis. He was a jobber, but I think he would have made a great road agent or trainer. Hopefully when the economy bounces back they rehire him.

that sounds like a good prediction,but i dont know if they will make Hardy lose the title as soon as the Royal Rumble. Maybe Christian will interfere at the Rumble and Hardy will win via disqualification

they could go one of two ways...christian showing up and dq...and jeff keeps the belt...and have a rematch on smackdown for the title...and christian turns on jeff and screws him out of the title...and says it was him all along...and after that match edge and christian beat down jeff...matt comes to help out but gets beat down too...or earlier in the day...someone beats down matt...that would be a huge heel turn...in which i like more

broderic_randal

Closed Account
they could go one of two ways...christian showing up and dq...and jeff keeps the belt...and have a rematch on smackdown for the title...and christian turns on jeff and screws him out of the title...and says it was him all along...and after that match edge and christian beat down jeff...matt comes to help out but gets beat down too...or earlier in the day...someone beats down matt...that would be a huge heel turn...in which i like more

WWE should go with the angle where Matt Hardy gets beaten up earlier in the day, so that he cant come out and save Jeff from Christian either attacking Jeff behind the referees back or in front of the referee. either Jeff Hardy loses of keeps the title, either way it will set up a feud between Jeff and Christian.

Christian should confess to beating up Jeff before Survivor Series, and also confess to being the person that caused the car accident involving Jeff and Beth.

Somehow there needs to be a match between Jeff, Edge and Christian for the title

IMO if this Smackdown angle goes the way it is going tot go, it seems as though whoever wins the Royal Rumble will choose to have a match for Raws title

My prediction as of right now is that Randy Orton will win the Royal Rumble