• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bigbadbrody

Banned
Going by WWE's site I think she under ECW

Oh, that explains it all. I watched ECW once before she was on it, it was crap, so I have never watched it again.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Me too.But they do have some nice divas between Leyla,Kelly and Ariel.I might have to start watching now

I prefer Raw, it has the best Divas. Even thought they are not all given the pushes they deserve, there is a chance that I will get to see my favourites.

bigbadbrody

Banned
yeah I do to,but at least all three brands have divas worth watching

yes, but for me, only Raw's divas are sey enough to make me actually tune in each week. ECW and Smackdown's divas are good but not hot enough to make up for how shitty WWE is at present.

I actually do not know! Owen was the best Hart in my opinion.
Since she has been in OVW she has most likely been trained WWE style rather than extreme technical like the Harts taught.

I knew she was women's champ in Stampede Wrestling, but I did not know that she wrestled in Japan. I am assuming that she was not in Japan very long. She was asigned to DSW, but now that it is shut down I dont know where her or any of the other talent were re-assigned to.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Damn,what happened to all the pics that used to get posted in this thread?Have the divas fallin off that much that they don't deserve posts any more?