• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Beer You Have Ever Drank...

:pukey: Sierra Nevada is dirty hippie beer. It tastes like flowers and patchouli.
Hmm. Your taste buds have failed you badly. Look here...
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sierra-nevada-pale-ale-bottle/365/ :wave2:

Rolling Rock
Anything made be Lienenkugel
I actually think Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a good summer brew. I don't drink beer to quench my thirst, but on a blistering hot summer afternoon a cold Summer Shandy actually does quench one's thirst :thumbsup:

:pukey: Sierra Nevada is dirty hippie beer. It tastes like flowers and patchouli.

Flowers and Patchouli, I hear that's what male strippers taste like. So if males strippers taste like flowers and patchouli and Sierra Nevada tastes like flowers and patchouli. Then, Sierra Nevada must be bottled male stripper juices. Yuk.

I'll take PBR & Old Style any day. Don't care what anyone says. PBR or Old Style cool off the tap is good shit. No canned beer. Canned beer = depletion in taste. Bottle or draught only.

Budweiser.

I love beers from all over the world, microbrews from around the corner, and still like a cheap American lager on a hot summer day. I can drink almost anything, but Budweiser makes my gut ache like I was eating raw McDonalds hamburgers.

Maybe it's my German heritage talking, but please take notice Budweiser.... BEER ISN'T MADE WITH RICE. If I want a rice drink, I'll go get some saki.

Old Chub. Its a Scottish-style ale. Bought a 6-pack of it because it was called Old Chub, threw out 5 3/4 of them because it tasted like an old chub.

Hmm. Your taste buds have failed you badly. Look here...
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sierra-nevada-pale-ale-bottle/365/ :wave2:

No, my friend, my taste buds are perfectly fine. Well, they were until I drank Sierra Nevada. :helpme:

I actually think Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a good summer brew. I don't drink beer to quench my thirst, but on a blistering hot summer afternoon a cold Summer Shandy actually does quench one's thirst :thumbsup:

At least we can agree on something. Leinenkugel's is great. Some flavors are better than others, but it's pretty good overall. :glugglug:

^
I like Stone IPA better but Arrogant Bastard is :yummie:

BLASPHEMY!!! Oh, you must at least prefer the OAKED Arrogant Bastard over the IPA... Some of the best micro I've ever had. Miles beyond original AB, eons beyond any other regular Stone brew. I prefer sooo many Stone one-offs to their regulars though, just like Lagunitas, among others...

BLASPHEMY!!! Oh, you must at least prefer the OAKED Arrogant Bastard over the IPA... Some of the best micro I've ever had. Miles beyond original AB, eons beyond any other regular Stone brew. I prefer sooo many Stone one-offs to their regulars though, just like Lagunitas, among others...

I don't really like oaking of beers. What happened was that some brewers realised that in times past beer was brewed and stored in oak vessels.I can still remember seeing oak barrels being delivered to pubs, an awesome sight.They tried oaking beers to emulate this, but in fact the brewerrs of old went to great lengths to keep the oak from flavouring the beer.Good beer simply doesn't need oak (or anything else like fruit, spices, herbs etc.-these are props for indifferent beer) but our American friends are still inventing the wheel where brewing is concerned.

the malt liqour energy drink grape flavor called Jooze tastes terrible :hurl: