• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Witcher Netflix TV show now

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
That's the gamble I was talking about.

Seems to be a typical decision when selling off the rights to something. I hope he gets whatever makes him happy in a fair way. I'd hate to think of the creator all pissed off at something I really really enjoy. I mean, I did buy all his books recently so, I hope that helps.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
In Polish or English?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Ciri and Yennefer has been cast.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I vaguely remember it.

I also found a Witchblade anime. It was ok (considering way off lol) I think only 4 or 6 episodes long.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I think you mean 6 volumes, Witchblade has 24 episodes. I might end up watching it again after I watch Testament of Sister New Devil season 2 and Rosario + Vampire. Haven't watched it in a while.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh yeah, whats happening with all this anyway?

D-rock

I know this is a very petty thing, and it's probably more true to the books, but I think the witcher amulet Geralt wears in the show looks dumb compared to the video game ones.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
It took me bit to realize that the amulet was different but I'm okay with it. It might be a way to differentiate themselves from the game and for merchandising purposes.

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
I'm sure I'm super late to the party but I didn't even know there were books based on the Witcher series. Just found that out a couple days ago when I was browsing through Amazon. Now I'm going to order all the Witcher books and read them all. Looks like I'm going to be in nerd mode.

~~whimsy~~

I'm sure I'm super late to the party but I didn't even know there were books based on the Witcher series. Just found that out a couple days ago when I was browsing through Amazon. Now I'm going to order all the Witcher books and read them all. Looks like I'm going to be in nerd mode.

Yes. And sadly the author took a raw deal choice because he didn't think the game would go anywhere so he settled for a lump sum as oppose to future royalties or something.

Big time suckfest. He tried to sue if I remember right but I didnt keep up with that.