• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do so many people like pizza?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Dat cheese
Dat crust
Dat sauce

Seriously, you don't get it?
gtfo_barker.jpg

I just had some Pizza, as a food its the closest thing to a drug for me, I can eat it till i'm absolutely stuffed and still go back for more!! Its just the ultimate comfort food for me, it looks, smells and tastes fantastic! I seriously think they put cocaine or something in it because when i'm hungry I think of Pizza!!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I'm actually not a huge fan of pizza...only eat it a few times a year. Too much bread and cheese, I'd rather just eat meat and veggies.

I'm actually not a huge fan of pizza...only eat it a few times a year. Too much bread and cheese, I'd rather just eat meat and veggies.

Maybe you need to find a good pizza joint. Don't know how they do it up in Canada but here in the states, you can go to any town or city and you're bound to find a good pizza joint somewhere

Ya, but why do people love it?

It taste good, readily available, portable, wide variety of toppings, inexpensive in some cases and Americans say it goes great with beer! I feel pizza is overrated! It's basically bread, cheese and tomato sauce. Btw, I don't get the obsession with sushi either....

DR. B

Closed Account
I like Brooklyn style pizza, the type where you can fold it. I can't stand franchise pizza such as Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, etc. Ever since Luca Pizza closed 3 years ago, I haven't had pizza since

Hmm... I'm guessing the hand-held nature of the pizza slice plays a major role in pizza's appeal. People love finger food (ie. sandwiches, chips, ribs)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It's not just bread, cheese, sauce heat and eat. The thing is that it is a pain in the ass to make at home. Anyone can make a salad or sandwich at home. But because pizzerias are better equipped to give it to us and cheaply, it has thus become our original fast food. The bread is not very exciting to the taste alone but generally acceptable to everyone. We can dress it and experiment with it to our own taste with no effort. Add that to the fact that you can find and do these things almost anywhere. You can't get a better combination than that for me.