• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Who is this hot blonde girl?

Mmh I thought the same even I post some pics showing the similarities between tarra and this blonde girl.. but need confirmation to be sure 100%.. maybe if someone posts the scene (Is around 2010 from a party hardcore video.. but I can't find it).. Thanks anyway undivulged!!.. ;) ..

Mmh I thought the same even I post some pics showing the similarities between tarra and this blonde girl.. but need confirmation to be sure 100%.. maybe if someone posts the scene (Is around 2010 from a party hardcore video.. but I can't find it).. Thanks anyway undivulged!!.. ;) ..
Well, after rethinking, maybe it is not her after all.:suspicious:
I mean, look at her, even if younger, still not quit the same.
I'll keep digging, hopefully will find other photos of the model!
86.jpeg

Well I found this pic it was on another adult site but it didn't mention any name just the year 2010 from a party hardcore but it didn't contain any more info and it got more pics but without this hot blonde girl.. and the curious thing is that it looks like the same pic but in color.. and in the b & w pic I posted first you can see the stripper's dick rubbing her breasts over her blouse and in this one no so maybe the b & w pic is edited.. I don't know but maybe someone expert in party hardcore videos can name at least this scene!!.. ;) ..
Ok, after some digging, I'm not sure it's Tarra White! No tattoo on left shoulder. Still it's an old set. I think back in 2006.
I have no clue, which episode was it from, but I managed to get these photos randomly.
nenasitnie-telki-rvet-striptizerov-16.jpg

06.jpg

www.iwant18.com_006.jpg

Wow undivulged great finding yes it's the same girl I'm looking for (First time I see this other pics.. if you could give a hint of the other adult site where you found this pics of her I will be happy) great work but yes as you say it's not tarra white (Different face as when tara was younger she had different traits.. and no tattoo) but it was a great finding I'm grateful.. so well I thought the pic was from 2010 but according to your findings it is way back from 2006.. but anyway thanks a lot.. using your own words lets keep digging.. there's a saying in panama "If you dig enough you can get to China".. well let's hope we can find her name on the road digging between panama and china so it means soon!!.. ;) Thanks a lot again undivulged you're great dude!!.. ;) ..

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the links.. they're great.. so lets keep digging!!.. ;) ..
OK, figured it out! My guess is, she is only an amateur!
894_1000.jpg

Check out tattoo on her right arm.
www.iwant18.com_014.jpg

Same tattoo in a "probably" another scene!
26.jpg

And look at date! It says "2007". This happens a lot on this site. They re edit re date some footage!
Anyways, the main original photo, taken from "Party Hardcore Vol. 28" It say it is 2016. But that would be impossible!
Still, I have no clue which camera / part is it.
I only found a re edited video on xhamster. Minute #7.
Will post more, if anything new was found!

Wow thanks for the pics an specially the video.. glad to see her moving.. haha.. yes look like she's an amateur.. a very horny one (She looks very drunk indeed.. haha!!)..so she only makes out and teases with the strippers.. there's even a bit different scene of my original pic but no hardcore action.. and almost at the end of the video she looks like she's ready to give a bj to a stripper and ready to have sex.. but nothing hardcore happens.. at least on-screen.. so well I'd like to leave the post open for future findings (About the editing you're right sometimes the date of the pics is not coherent with the date a video is released like the example you mentioned).. and now you have located her (Thanks to her now found tattoo) in another Party.. so let's hope things get out of control and we can have some pics or videos from her on hardcore action.. if there's any!!.. Thanks again amigo undivulged and we keep digging!!.. ;) ..

Still hoping for a name and scenes from a new party hardcore (Check last pic from post 28).. and many thanks to my amigo undivulged for his work so far.. we keep digging!!... ;)

Last edited: