• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

4q.jpg4_ob.jpg4l.jpg

Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

I don't know, but I just had a dream last night including Rachel Starr out of nowhere, so there might be some subliminal messages my mind is trying to tell?

That dream was rather strange: starting with some school stuff and longer part with other irrelevant stuff; after school I met Rachel, apparently a student too or something; I think there was some unimportant chatting and what not, which turned into chatting with some strange chat application, which worked glitchy for me; I left soon after to do some other things, returned and apologized for disappearing; She had apparently posted some nude picture and had written something during that time and I nearly exploded in my panties from that image (in a dream only); She came back bit after and seemed slightly upset for me leaving, but changed her mind and told me that I have to stay and chat with her and I'm not allowed to leave chat until she says; some time later suddenly I was in her room apparently; at some point she made some naughty nude poses for me stuffing some dildo in her places; suppose I took some pictures of her; I remember having only thought some of her poses were hot, but paid more attention to her facial expression in a manner: those poses with more serious face with eye contact looked sexier and those ones with relaxed less serious girly smile looked less sexy; She sucked that toy at the end and then asked me to help her; She found some weird fat and short buttplug-like dildo and told me to show how she should give a blowjob; I was resistant and suspecting her of trying make fun of me and secretly record some weirdness; she claimed to be serious, I said not going to touch this way ridiculously fat weird thing; She then took out some vibrator from her collection; I stared at that for a moment, then said something like: maybe you could warm this for me a bit first; You know what happened next, I woke up, the end.