• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which party is more patriotic?

I love the way you phrase certain things.

To your original post, belonging to a political party makes one de facto less patriotic because loyalties to the party are often put ahead of what is best for the nation.
:1orglaugh He's like a half-finished android

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Obviously, the Republicans.

Tanks, chicks, guns, lightsabers, fireworks, and freedom.

I can only image how much I do typos.

But on the other hand it is very unpatriotic if you know how to speak a foreign languages. :hatsoff:

Does speaking a foreign language diminish your love and loyalty for your country and it's people?

"Finland surrender to the Nazis..."

Finland and German were allies?

It is true.

"Well, we ended that war."

It was the right decision.

Enlighten me about these English-Fin hostilities.

...what?

-The Britsh have been twice at war against the Finland without any reason (1854 and 1941-1944) so it is obvious they hate us.

That's why I do not like anyone who lives in England or drinking tea.

-That was the answer in the comment which disappeared.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
To your original post, belonging to a political party makes one de facto less patriotic because loyalties to the party are often put ahead of what is best for the nation.

Abso-fucking-lutely!!! Thank you! :thumbsup:

George Washington, 1796, on the dangers of political parties and partisan bickering:

"I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty."

Sound familiar? :yesyes:

-The Britsh have been twice at war against the Finland without any reason (1854 and 1941-1944) so it is obvious they hate us.

That's why I do not like anyone who lives in England or drinking tea.

-That was the answer in the comment which disappeared.

Please give me the names of these wars and perhaps a link to (unbiased) information about them.