• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which party is more patriotic?

Republicans/Democrats

posters1.jpg

Regardless of whatever partisanship/party... I wouldn't say one entire group is more patriotic over another... it's the random individuals themselves - now if you mention a name of who you think is more patriotic, that would be cool to know as I couldn't think of one off hand.

Names?

Well, which one is more patriotic? :drama:

Mr. Bush/Mr. Obama

Haha, well... they're two totally different frames of mind and beliefs... Bush was much more traditional and conservative on a lot of views... forget the war stuff. I think they both love the country - Obama, definitely has cast his net far and wide to reach more and more people albeit their race/ethnicity/gender preferences and religion - if we're to view the States as a nation with so many views, beliefs, etc... Then I'd go with Mr. Obama. There haven't been many presidents like him apart from Bill Clinton coming in close to that regards.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No one or the other.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Both of these parties are equally patriotic?

Absolutely. We may have different sides of issues but it is all in the best interest of the country.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
war requires large numbers of victims.

I love the way you phrase certain things.

To your original post, belonging to a political party makes one de facto less patriotic because loyalties to the party are often put ahead of what is best for the nation.