• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which food network girl star would you have sex with?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Would you prefer Emiril?

We're going to spice it up... up your ass. BAM!

Emeril is a really good chef, but his live TV show was a joke. I was watching it once and he was holding a huge handful of rosemary sprigs and he called them CHIVES. SIGH, I wanted to punch him so hard.

Also, I know people who have worked for him and apparently...he's a coke head.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Bobby Flay sucks...you can have him. He puts corn in almost everything he makes and it pisses me off. GRRR!!! :mad:

I notice how you didn't say Guy Fieri. What, you don't have a thing for cliche douchebags who think it's cool to wear wristbands on their forearms? Or, is it the fact that when he goes to get his haircut, he points to a picture of Sonic the Hedgehog and says, "I want that one"...???

I hate Guy, holy shit he's annoying. He's like a dude stuck in the 80's, yet is trying to be cool by dressing like he's still in the 90's, who likes to mow down on burgers and fatty ass food. Fuck no.

And Bobby Flay is awsome. Anyone who can master a grill is awsome IMO.

Oh, and Giada looks like a pelican. Thats all I can say on her.

ChefChiTown

I hate Guy, holy shit he's annoying. He's like a dude stuck in the 80's, yet is trying to be cool by dressing like he's still in the 90's, who likes to mow down on burgers and fatty ass food. Fuck no.

And Bobby Flay is awsome. Anyone who can master a grill is awsome IMO.

(in a completely monotone robot voice)

I used to be a grill chef. I am awesome. Yeeeeeah.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Emeril is a really good chef, but his live TV show was a joke. I was watching it once and he was holding a huge handful of rosemary sprigs and he called them CHIVES. SIGH, I wanted to punch him so hard.

Also, I know people who have worked for him and apparently...he's a coke head.

no way! you mean "emeril live?" (which was never fucking live! wtf!?) and ... a coke head!? wtf!

ChefChiTown

no way! you mean "emeril live?" (which was never fucking live! wtf!?) and ... a coke head!? wtf!

Yup, coke head. One of the guys I used to work with was one of Emeril's apprentices down in Louisiana and he said that Emeril would take "coke" breaks every once in a while at work. At first, I didn't believe him, but then I paid attention to how Emeril acts and talks and...well, I believe him.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: which food network girl star would you have sex with?

Yea . . . they're all frauds, IMO.

OK, most are frauds, production girls, you know ?

Seriously though, how many of them actually have a passion for the culinary arts and the talent to back it up ? Publicity whorez !

I'm stickin' with Chef Prudhomme . . The girls belong in the bedroom ! :thefinger :D

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Oh, and Giada looks like a pelican. Thats all I can say on her.

Nope. My uncle hit it dead on the head when he said she looks like a Bobblehead. I can't even watch her commercial spots anymore.

Oh, is it wrong that I'd give it to Alex Guarnaschelli just because I think she'd teach me new things? :nanner:

No question it's Giada. Even with the bubblehead complex she still got a smokin' hot body and big boobs to boot.

Sandra in a heartbeat. There is no doubt in my mind she takes it in the ass and then gladly turns around for the load. Ok maybe i watch a bit too much Food Network:D