• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When Was The Term Globalist Attempted To Be Neutered By The Dreaded anti-Semite Card?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
When did people start flinging the card to stifle discussion about Globalists? Who in this country could possibly be a fan of Globalists? Not even sure what the lineup looks like to be honest. Do the same standards insinuate a person is somewhat of a NAZI if they prioritize their country to the level they feel is excessive?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I guess the ADL really pulled the cape this time.

fbgInSj.gif

"Nothing to see here, you nosy slave."

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They don't want anyone offending one of the many countries in the UN. They get all hard at the thought of a one world government, which is also why they want to disarm us. Who else in that bunch of woke pussy ass shithole countries allows you to own guns, and you know they're all woke and progressive, so saying bad things about them is offensive, and a micro aggression.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
They don't want anyone offending one of the many countries in the UN. They get all hard at the thought of a one world government, which is also why they want to disarm us. Who else in that bunch of woke pussy ass shithole countries allows you to own guns, and you know they're all woke and progressive, so saying bad things about them is offensive, and a micro aggression.

Emancipation is a wonderful thing. If your master does not set you free then eat him alive while his heart is still beating and the tears from his whore wife have not yet dried yet.