• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your current favourite TV show?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Family Guy, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, Ax-Men, Ice Road Truckers, Man vs Wild, Fear Itself

House, M.D.

by far the best tv show i have ever watched. hugh laurie does an amazing job, and not to mention there are some good looking women in the show too.

jennifer morrison a.k.a. dr. cameron
olivia wilde a.k.a. thirteen
Lisa Edelstein a.k.a. dr. cuddy

good times...

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
THE WIRE!!! cuz its gangster extreme with lots of drama; guns; shootouts; slanging; and grinding (drug dealing) and it gives a perspective into the depth and knowledge of how drugs are being sold without getting caught and it actually portrays what street life is really like!! :bowdown: :hatsoff:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
So, uh... yeah, I've always been a fan of Grey's Anatomy (don't judge me). I don't watch much television apart from sporting events, but I'm always tuned in to this show every Thursday at 9:00. I hope there are other closet fans out there as well. And if there are, who do you think is the hottest female cast member? I have to go with Lexie Grey. Dammit I'm a sucker for thin brunettes.

Totally agree, the writing is really smart and funny. Plus the Sheldon character is just freakin hilarious.

I've watched a few episode in season one,and I have to say,I fucking hate Sheldon and he's pretty much the only reason that I won't watch the show.

As of right now,from all the shows that are on the current t.v. line up,I guess I would have to say that my favorites are Sons Of Anarchy,Fringe,Dexter,and Californication.I watch others,but these four are by for the best on right now.