• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's on your TV or desktop (your wallpaper)

Re: What's on your desktop

just a simple dark blue and white nautical star in the middle of a really dark background. it'll most likely be something else tommorow

yeh on my work one i have a picture of my g/f, but at home on my personal p.c i have a pic of Jenna kissing brianna hot as

EDIT - Don't start with these huge hotlinked images again, Byron. I warned you too many times in the past. Use a thumbnail like everyone else. BNF

you like the undertaker from WWE Wrestling, i'm a WWE Wrestling Fan, I Love Wrestling :cool: :glugglug: :) I Love Kane more though:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i forgot:( :2 cents:

To Undertaker I Was talking to you, if you did not know?:confused: you like the undertaker from WWE Wrestling, i'm a WWE Wrestling Fan, I Love Wrestling :cool: :glugglug: I Love Kane more though

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a just a white background that I paste lines of lyrics from songs I like on. I started doing it about a year ago, and I add a different lyric each week and it gradually fills up...
I reckon it's about 2/3 of the way done, I guess I'll whack it on imagebucket when it's done, but it's obviously of less interest to everybody else than scantily clad women... :)

Mandy4Ever said:
sorry i forgot:( :2 cents:

To Undertaker I Was talking to you, if you did not know?:confused: you like the undertaker from WWE Wrestling, i'm a WWE Wrestling Fan, I Love Wrestling :cool: :glugglug: I Love Kane more though

Oh , sorry didnt read pass analfan's post. And your right , my name are taken from the Legendary Undertaker of WWE. I like his style!