• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Orion's Belt is actually part of the Orion constellation, which is supposed to be a guy, but looks like this...

OrionCC.jpg

Which probably explains why constellations have never thrilled me. Don't mind star gazing (actually quite like it, and cloud watching) but... most constellations are pretty lame and don't really look like much of anything.

Looking for constellations does require a fair amount of imagination:

Attachments

• Orion-780188.jpg
    Orion-780188.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 124
  • orion.JPG
    orion.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 128

ban-one

Works for panties
Harley, I have 2 requests for you, one of which sorta has something to do with the little discussion of star gazing:

1 - could you do something like you're having a fancy party where everyone is supposed to dress up and your the hostess going around offering refreshments to your 'guests,' only all you're wearing is an apron like it's a halterneck dress and heels but you do have your hair and makeup fixed for such a party

2 - related to the star gazing discussion, could you be sitting naked in a chair looking out the window at night through a telescope (which could just be a paper towel tube painted black), only you're not looking at the stars but the 'neighbors' that have you very interested and touching yourself?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
more than likely youre looking at the big dipper. if youre sitting out there for a while, youll notice the view rotating. the point that the rotate around more or less is the north star. if the dipper is near that, if the front of the spoon points toward the north star, then thats the big dipper (Also known as ursa major aka the big bear)

that picture is missing Orion's bow. and i believe that gathering of stars at the top of the picture is the pleiades known as the seven sisters who Orion is chasing. Cosmos talked about this on the last episode.

also the star on the furthest left of Orion is Betelgeuse

That is all still so confusing to me. I'd need someone to be next to me pointing at the sky and explaining it.

If I know my Greek history... I'd check to make sure those are ladies ;)

:D

I actually just learned about that yesterday. I've known for a while that some of the famous Greek heroes were gay or bi, but didn't know it was so prevalent throughout the culture.

Looking for constellations does require a fair amount of imagination:

This is true.

Harley, I have 2 requests for you, one of which sorta has something to do with the little discussion of star gazing:

1 - could you do something like you're having a fancy party where everyone is supposed to dress up and your the hostess going around offering refreshments to your 'guests,' only all you're wearing is an apron like it's a halterneck dress and heels but you do have your hair and makeup fixed for such a party

2 - related to the star gazing discussion, could you be sitting naked in a chair looking out the window at night through a telescope (which could just be a paper towel tube painted black), only you're not looking at the stars but the 'neighbors' that have you very interested and touching yourself?

I don't have an apron and can't have an actual party for a shoot, but I do have this where the table is all set up and I'm pouring wine.

034.jpg

041.jpg

As for the chair, telescope, and window... I don't really have a window that I could do that for, unfortunately. It might be a month or so until I get to one.

I actually just learned about that yesterday. I've known for a while that some of the famous Greek heroes were gay or bi, but didn't know it was so prevalent throughout the culture.

Hmm, kinda curious where you learned it from? Book, documentary, something like that?

And yeah, homosexual relations were pretty commonplace, and only frowned upon between equals. So it was usually older men and younger boys which... ew. Weird that it was fine to be gay, but only if you were also a pederast. :facepalm:

Edit:

Also, damn you look incredibly fine in the Wine Service set... :)

Harley Spencer

Hmm, kinda curious where you learned it from? Book, documentary, something like that?

And yeah, homosexual relations were pretty commonplace, and only frowned upon between equals. So it was usually older men and younger boys which... ew. Weird that it was fine to be gay, but only if you were also a pederast. :facepalm:

Edit:

Also, damn you look incredibly fine in the Wine Service set... :)

Was watching Sparticus, or however you spell it, and was told about it.

And thank you :)

ban-one

Works for panties
I don't have an apron and can't have an actual party for a shoot, but I do have this where the table is all set up and I'm pouring wine.

034.jpg

041.jpg

As for the chair, telescope, and window... I don't really have a window that I could do that for, unfortunately. It might be a month or so until I get to one.

I can wait a month, I guess. As for the party thing, I didn't really mean it'd be a real party with people over and in the shoot, I guess a better way to put it would've been POV like you were serving to the camera. And those two pics are fairly close to what I had in mind, and I actually like the gold jewelry you're wearing and makes it work for me in a different way :)

Harley Spencer

I can wait a month, I guess. As for the party thing, I didn't really mean it'd be a real party with people over and in the shoot, I guess a better way to put it would've been POV like you were serving to the camera. And those two pics are fairly close to what I had in mind, and I actually like the gold jewelry you're wearing and makes it work for me in a different way :)

That's good :) But yeah, I don't have an apron anyway, so the jewelry is probably the best I can do.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8356843, member: 579739"]That is all still so confusing to me. I'd need someone to be next to me pointing at the sky and explaining it.

ive already offered. id gladly sit by you and point at the sky

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8357803, member: 579739"]Aww. Ok, it's a date.

yes! now im going to try to learn where the Great Square of Pegasus is so i can impress you

Harley Spencer

Pouring beer on myself for Happy.

Beer01.jpg

Beer02.jpg

Beer03.jpg

Those are just 3 of many pictures! The rest of the set will go on my site within the next couple weeks.

And here's some pictures of me peeing myself for Larss. Sorry I didn't wear the lace black thong you'd pointed out from the Zatanna outfit, they're kind of buried in my underwear drawer so I grabbed these ones.

Pee01.jpg

Pee02.jpg

Pee03.jpg

Pouring beer on myself for Happy.

Thanks. You're the best. :)

Also, you look spectacular in those pics. Not even sure if I could choose a favorite there.

Those are just 3 of many pictures! The rest of the set will go on my site within the next couple weeks.

Cool :thumbsup: And, uh... I notice there's some hair down there :o. A whole set like that, huh? Don't generally get to see that so I'm doubly looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics. :D

Harley Spencer

Thanks. You're the best. :)

Also, you look spectacular in those pics. Not even sure if I could choose a favorite there.

Cool :thumbsup: And, uh... I notice there's some hair down there :o. A whole set like that, huh? Don't generally get to see that so I'm doubly looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics. :D

Yep, a whole set :) I haven't shaved it in probably.. a week and half, and was going to yesterday but figured since I don't ever really show any bush on my site, it might be a fun change.

Yep, a whole set :) I haven't shaved it in probably.. a week and half, and was going to yesterday but figured since I don't ever really show any bush on my site, it might be a fun change.

Oooo. Cool :). Fun change indeed since, yeah, it's not something seen a lot on the site.

So sometime in the next couple of weeks, huh? Definitely looking forward to this.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Though I'm still disappointed that you didn't do my taxes, I have another request. I think it'd be pretty cool to see you reenact the cover of Blind Faith's album, if possible.

blindfaithoriginal.jpg

For easy reference.

jitna

it does seem like a very fun change. will we dye it red next?