• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would YOU do with this big tit (.)(.)babe?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sorry, not my cup of tea. The rest of you can have her...

Not obsessed, I just think she is cute, my opinion differs to yours, no right or wrong just different.

I think she has a magnificent pair of tits, huge nipples and a sexy derriere:D

And I WOULD fuck her

No. Not even her tits and arse. & why are you so obsessed with what we think of her? :confused:

she's isn't too bad 7/10 imo

so...dude when are you gonna let me screw your GF?.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well, first, I want her to tongue my bung, while she juggle my balls in one hand, and plays with my asshole with the other, just don't stick the finger in. Then I want to pinky her while I stick it in one of her fuckin' friend's brown, while Sporty carr watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell her titties for a while, and she can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want her to fuckin' flick my nuts while her friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Sporty carr jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.

Is there a translator in the house???:dunno:

Well, first, I want her to tongue my bung, while she juggle my balls in one hand, and plays with my asshole with the other, just don't stick the finger in. Then I want to pinky her while I stick in one of her fuckin' friend's brown, while Sporty carr watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell her titties for a while, and she can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want her to fuckin' flick my nuts while her friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Sporty carr jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.

Her tits are made for sticking your cock between them.....but she has to lube it by using her mouth

Hi Guys,

Given the choice what would you do with this ebony babe?:D

1. Fuck her
2. Get a blow job
3. Tit fuck her
4. Eat her pussy
5. Suck her tits.
6. Anal
7. Marry her

attachment.php

EBL

I'll do everything what ever she wants me to do with her the win win situation. Well, the right chemisgtry happens to us and its destiny that we are in love ande get maried married, why not pursue it any ways.