• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What was the Best Party You Have Ever Been To?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Blowing off steam and getting together for parties has paved the way for many epic moments of truth and legend.

Anything remarkable happen from one of your parties or one you attended?

Surely, it can't be as fun as these fuckers' experience:

21226054aeb58e64ed6e804d2cc3cd1cdb459ada.gif

Or was it?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
New Year's Eve 1994 at the Epicenter night club in Vegas. The Commitments played and Carrot Top Boxed Donnie Osmond if I remember correctly. It was definitely Carrot Top but that night is fuzzy. I went home with a cute cocktail waitress who farted on my stomach whilst doing it doggie style. Epic night, brah.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I dunno, I think the MissFO party back in October was pretty fantastic. I got to drink at my own party for once!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ohio bike week maybe. I don't know, there have been so many.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Yes, yes, we totally were. Don't know what your excuse was, but someone from Hustler kept mixing my drink for me....

I mixed a drink for you and then you requested me to up the amount of booze. You deserve whatever came your way from Hustler.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
New Year's Eve 1994 at the Epicenter night club in Vegas. The Commitments played and Carrot Top Boxed Donnie Osmond if I remember correctly. It was definitely Carrot Top but that night is fuzzy. I went home with a cute cocktail waitress who farted on my stomach whilst doing it doggie style. Epic night, brah.

Goddamn it. It was Saint Patrick's Day, 1995. I told you I was fuzzy on the details.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't know. Back when I was still in party mode, I depended on friends to tell me how much fun I'd had the night before.

giphy.gif

georges

Staff member
Sturgis mortorcyle party back in 1998 and Carlisle automobile festival back in 1996, great memories.