• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What should we, FreeOnes, do better?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I think a babe's homepage on FO should indicate if she's an OCSM. After all, it is a key feature of this site.
This is actually something that will be coming later this year! Great minds and all that. ;-)

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Please try to adjust the search engine on the board to look for names of less than 4 letters. It is very iffy and names that sometimes will come up with quotes, etc., the next time will not. And I often don't feel like searching through my watched threads looking for someone I know exists much less wanting to start a new search for a new person. Thank, you.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You know, for some reason, this thought popped in my head, and I think it will help the mods and admins too. Instead of getting a list of forum rules to read, make a video, and ask for volunteers out of the pool of ocsm's, and have each one sit on a stool naked, and read a rule. You would have one girl, one rule, and when they start, they would have to watch the whole video, and click a button to move on, so this way any new members would be taken their directly, and when they click the button they are certifying they've read the rules, and old members that have never read the rules, just might go click the link too.

Nothing off the wall, or jerk off worthy, just a pretty, naked lady, telling you what the deal is, Or at least topless, and a pair of Freeone's panties.

I had a thought for a new filter/sort option in the galleries: how about something about image quality or size? For videos, we have filters for resolutions, HD, etc, all of which give you an idea of the technical quality of the video. The closest thing we have for the galleries is a filter for the number of images.

I don't know what the engineering reality is, but possibilities could include image resolution or gallery size (in megs, not images). We could even have a filer for "super high resolution" images, like printable quality. Even if the system can't sort by resolution, it might be possible to interpolate the quality by simply dividing the total gallery size (in megs) by the number of images, and you could generate a quality ranking on that.

I know it's a long shot, but I thought it might be a good "wish list item".

Petra

I had a thought for a new filter/sort option in the galleries: how about something about image quality or size? For videos, we have filters for resolutions, HD, etc, all of which give you an idea of the technical quality of the video. The closest thing we have for the galleries is a filter for the number of images.

I don't know what the engineering reality is, but possibilities could include image resolution or gallery size (in megs, not images). We could even have a filer for "super high resolution" images, like printable quality. Even if the system can't sort by resolution, it might be possible to interpolate the quality by simply dividing the total gallery size (in megs) by the number of images, and you could generate a quality ranking on that.

I know it's a long shot, but I thought it might be a good "wish list item".
Not going to make any promises, but it's something we have talked about in the past. I'll bring it up to the devs again and see what the options are.

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Please try to adjust the search engine on the board to look for names of less than 4 letter. It is very iffy and names that sometimes will come up with quotes, etc., the next time will not. And I often don't feel like searching through my watched threads looking for someone I know exists much less wanting to start a new search for a new person. Thank, you.
We plan to upgrade the forum software soon and after that will have a look at the search. You are right, it does not work how it should.

May I suggest improving the Search engine within these here forums. If I am correctly using said engine to avoid posting a thread that's already been posted--which is against the Rules--then the Search Engine should be able to read a simple input such as "Mary X" and find it among the threads already posted...even if the Babe goes by multiple names within the first thread. Example: I input "Mary X." The results come back with no thread titles having that name and initial. When in fact a thread exists that has "Mary X" among multiple aliases, such as an earlier thread entitled "Susie Q, Secretariat, Mary X, Mary P, Maude." This would avoid mods having to combine threads and changing the original thread title, making it even longer. These models often go by multiple aliases nowadays, knowing that I trust that an allowance has been made for this within the Search Engine mechanics.

May I suggest improving the Search engine within these here forums. If I am correctly using said engine to avoid posting a thread that's already been posted--which is against the Rules--then the Search Engine should be able to read a simple input such as "Mary X" and find it among the threads already posted...even if the Babe goes by multiple names within the first thread. Example: I input "Mary X." The results come back with no thread titles having that name and initial. When in fact a thread exists that has "Mary X" among multiple aliases, such as an earlier thread entitled "Susie Q, Secretariat, Mary X, Mary P, Maude." This would avoid mods having to combine threads and changing the original thread title, making it even longer. These models often go by multiple aliases nowadays, knowing that I trust that an allowance has been made for this within the Search Engine mechanics.
A little over a year ago, the devs did an update that somehow screwed up the search engine. I (and others) have been griping about it ever since and waiting for a fix, but it hasn't happened yet. The issues created are:
  1. Sometimes, the search just stops (usually on very short keywords where surname and last name are both 3 letters or less).
  2. Sometimes, the search fails to find anything (even though a thread does exist). Note: I found today that on February 9, this happened to one of the admins, @Steve-FreeOnes. He started a new thread on Angel Rai and posted her new Freeones profile link. I knew a thread had already been started by @claydavis, and I managed to track it down and merge them.
  3. Before the infamous update, you could search ANY word, but now, you can't. Certain common words such as that/when/where/how/more give an error message: The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
As for you and the thread you started today, given that you are a new member, I thought you hadn't done a search, so this was why I sent you that friendly message about multiple threads.

As for combining threads & changing titles, this is something I do almost every day. We have a thread (see below) dedicated to members posting requests for threads to be merged and titles be changed (that thread now has well over 12,000 posts).

FYI, it has LONG been a common practice for models to use multiple aliases. I've even seen some who have 30, 40, 50, or even more, so these merges/fixes are not going to stop, but it would make things easier if the devs fixed what they broke.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/432618/

WTH?? I was just perusing the galleries on the main page. EACH TIME, I saw message balloon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, that someone I didn't know was e-mailing me? This had never happened before.

Petra

WTH?? I was just perusing the galleries on the main page. EACH TIME, I saw message balloon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, that someone I didn't know was e-mailing me? This had never happened before.
We're testing some new advertising.

Rework or straighten out some categories and tags because I'm sure solo and straight videos and images with dicks don't belong in the lesbian category, nor should straight videos and images have anything to do with masturbation.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Rework or straighten out some categories and tags because I'm sure solo and straight videos and images with dicks don't belong in the lesbian category, nor should straight videos and images have anything to do with masturbation.
Use the report button when you happen across this and we'll fix it.

Petra

Actually, don't report photos/videos! Suggest the changes! You can earn credits for it too!

1652969662825.png

You can suggest cast to the photos/videos that don't have any (if you know them) or add to the cast if there's just 1 girl and the rest are unmentioned.

You can suggest more categories, or change them if you think there's better ones.

You can suggest more tags or change them if you think there's better ones.

I'm honestly loving everyone's suggestions because it's making the galleries and videos even better!

Unfortunately, for links, you will need to use the report function still. But it'll help get them updated.

Bring back the bookmark the entire thread feature so no need to repost on threads posted on before without going through pages on main topic subject like niche and fetish.

Last edited:

Petra

Bring back the bookmark the entire thread feature so no need to repost on threads posted on before without going through pages on main topic subject like niche and fetish.
We have a plugin that 'might' work but I'm still waiting for a developer that knows the forums to become available to do it.

Alternatively you can bookmark the last post in a thread to start from next time.
1653396455542.png

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 11315944, member: 114093"]
We have a plugin that 'might' work but I'm still waiting for a developer that knows the forums to become available to do it.

Alternatively you can bookmark the last post in a thread to start from next time.
View attachment 970368
Thanks Petra And I'm glad to be back.