• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Makes A Man Attractive To The Opposing Sex?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Maybe it's just the disgustingly overwhelming romantic in me but I would hate for this to be true.. If this is the case then everyone is just settling until it's time for an upgrade.. :(

Pretty much how it seems to work. I mean, we all know in real life Belle would have gone for this guy:

GastonVillain.jpg

Why? Cause he's fucking ripped. :drool2:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Well, not totally, anyway. :yinyang:

Oh youuuuu know, you know. :D

Are you deluded, or just trying to draw more men into your snare?

:D

I'll never tell. ;)

Damn, well I'm screwed then. Everyone's getting Windows 7, and I'm Windows 98. :(

Man well if your Windows 98 I must be a damn typewriter.. "/

Don't worry GSB, W7 ain't that great.

I agree :)

Pretty much how it seems to work. I mean, we all know in real life Belle would have gone for this guy:

View attachment 201866

Why? Cause he's fucking ripped. :drool2:

Hahahahahaha my favorite Disney movie!! And Belle would have never chose Gaston because well.. Let's face the facts, Gaston is obviously gay. Just saying :)

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Ever notice how women SAY that they want a guy who is nice, funny and honest, but if given the choice they would pick the guy who dropped out of high school, works construction and has six-pack abs?

This is why I went back to Dirk.

I've never dated anyone who's dropped out of school, had any abs to speak of, and never dated a construction worker although I wouldn't be opposed to it. Sure I've dated a couple douches, but we all have. Just like all guys have dated a bitch or two.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That would be from Luvsemlarge, or whatever that username was.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
i read in an article that upon first glance, bicep size, height, and a nice haircut factor in to womens decision if a guy is attractive. i have one of those 3... :o

I've heard that in the first glance a woman makes up her mind if she'd sleep with someone or not. I know it's that way for men, so makes since women do it too!

Whatever it is... I don't have any of it :dunno:

But I got a U.S. Citizenship so all I need to do is go down to ol' Mexico to one of those farming communities and hook up with the prettiest girl there, that is as soon as things settle down a bit.

Just be yourself and continue doing what you're doing. You will attract a gal that is into the same things as you are and hit it off. As for the opposites attract thing, don't go by that, you want to get with a girl that has your same interests and enjoyment as you do but still has a little bit of difference where you two are able to partake in and not always be around each other and remain fresh each day.

You'll find her. :hatsoff:

Big Dick