• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've been binge watching "Adam-12". I know it's not new, but it was a great show, and I just love seeing all the old classic cars.

I've tried watching that, but the constant shouting and swearing drives me nuts.

I've been waiting for this one to come out for a while, and 3 eps in I'd say it was worth the wait.

I had never took the time to watch Stranger Things. Boy, did I missed something ! Love it !
I'm about to start season 3

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Russian Doll and Derry Girls too. There's too much TV to watch. This is why I used to only watch films.

Hullraisers and Derry girls and Moonknight

The Neighbourhood as i discovered this on the offchance and because it has Beth Behrs, who i loved in 2 broke girls.

Like @Steve-FreeOnes says too much tv to watch, too little time. One of the down sides of not working from home anymore and being back in office. Working from home i managed to work and watch alot more during the day in the background

Like @Steve-FreeOnes says too much tv to watch, too little time. One of the down sides of not working from home anymore and being back in office. Working from home i managed to work and watch alot more during the day in the background
For shows that I watch just so that I can keep up with friends, I've resorted to watching them at 1.2x-1.4x speed, with subtitles. You can keep up with the story, the subs help if there's some dialogue that's too fast, and saving even 20% off an hour show is almost 15 minutes saved.

Of course, I watch my favorites at normal speed, but for the others, the increased speed is becoming normal for me. At 1.1x- 1.2x, you barely can tell the difference.

For shows that I watch just so that I can keep up with friends, I've resorted to watching them at 1.2x-1.4x speed, with subtitles. You can keep up with the story, the subs help if there's some dialogue that's too fast, and saving even 20% off an hour show is almost 15 minutes saved.

Of course, I watch my favorites at normal speed, but for the others, the increased speed is becoming normal for me. At 1.1x- 1.2x, you barely can tell the difference.

I was about to say that it will come across as very fast motion clip like this. Makes something serious turn funny

New series i just watched on ITV2 in the UK

"The sex lives of college girls""

I was curious over the show as Mindy Kaling is the writer of the show and after 1st ep it's a good series to watch if anyone has heard and seen it.

P.S The indian main girl in the show is cute

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm just finishing a short series from Netflix, called "Animals". 6 episodes, all very good.

Comedies are where the British shows really shine, and my fav BritCom right now is "Breeders". They just started their 3rd season.

"We were never going to be the Waltons"
"I don't need us to be the Waltons, I'd make do with the fucking Manson Family, at least they had a shared interest"

Last edited:
From---Lost_l.jpg

Don"t have Empix as it is in season 2 now. On Prime Video from Firestick previewed the pilot and the next 2 as they are slowly releasing from Empix on time delay from season 1.

Horror thriller series,

And in season 2 of 3 of
A1xRoo4qZUL._RI__l.jpg

Staring Rachel Brosnahan who played Rachel Posner in House of Cards.

I recently started binging "The Office" (the US one)

I had seen a couple of later episodes here & there, but never full seasons, and hadn't seen the first seasons at all.

Wow, talk about a different time. The jokes are so racist/misogynistic/ignorant the show would have been cancelled in it's first season if it were on today.
I'm finding it's getting better as you go along - probably a show made for binging.