• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HappyFriday

Banned
FC4fqxgVgAIFo2h
FC0_OWkVIAE08yF

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Watched the High gear scene and was expecting it to be a hot feast. Even though it was a nice 60 minute orgy feast with a range of babes, it didn't live up to expectation. Of cause i did enjoy it, but i felt Violet Myers who the scene was heavily advertised against being a contract girl for Vixen was featured least in the whole scene. That is my main let down as my eyes was on Violet hence why wanted to watch the scene. Some of the other babes who not been in the industry was featured more. Just don't get it.

Makes me think that orgies, these things happen when there more girls and guys, there is a clutter and you have to share time and camera with everyone and some get more camera time than others. Won't get it if it was 1 on 1 or if Violet was the only babe. Now if your fave babe was one of the others, you probably won't see the issue here.

In general note if someone is a contract girl for a network, in this case Violet for Vixen, does that mean she is only tied down to make scenes with Vixen or can she make scenes with other networks too? Not sure how it works