• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Violet Doll / Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

Re: Very Violet / Violet Erotica / Viorotica

EDIT: Hot linked image removed on request.

Violet is looking smoking as usual these days.

I absolutely love the set with the red hair! Really helps her stand out from the pack and helps highlight her beautiful eyes and full lips.

AMAZING! :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Eastcoast1

Banned

I agree, I think Violet, though very popular, is still severely underrated. This girl is fucking gorgeous, sexy and everything else you'd want from a web babe.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

I'm going to make this very clear since it keeps coming up over and over again. Violet DOES NOT want to discuss her boobs. Does it really matter if they're natural or not?

The fact is this is one of our more active OCSMs on the board. She comes here on a regular basis to talk to YOU her fans. She doesn't have to but she makes the time. Do you really want her to leave because you guys can't play nice?

Anyone who can't listen to this rather reasonable request will be taking a vacation from this board. There's tons of stuff you guys can discuss about Violet. Leave her boobs out of it.

I'm going to make this very clear since it keeps coming up over and over again. Violet DOES NOT want to discuss her boobs. Does it really matter if they're natural or not?

The fact is this is one of our more active OCSMs on the board. She comes here on a regular basis to talk to YOU her fans. She doesn't have to but she makes the time. Do you really want her to leave because you guys can't play nice?

Anyone who can't listen to this rather reasonable request will be taking a vacation from this board. There's tons of stuff you guys can discuss about Violet. Leave her boobs out of it.

:yesyes: Agreed !!! I t seems so obvious !!!
:clap::clap::cthulhu::cthulhu::clap::clap:​

Yeah, i'd commit all sorts of sweet sins for her. Is idolatry still in? Cause i'd be all over that, all she has to do is ask.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Yeah, i'd commit all sorts of sweet sins for her. Is idolatry still in? Cause i'd be all over that, all she has to do is ask.

idolatry is still a sin, but its not one of the deadly seven. Now, Lust on the other hand...

Boobie Blog dropped a very nice comment about Violet.

Edit - Link deleted. Contribute with officially released free sample gallery links only. Read the rules, please.

I’ve been posting a lot of Violet Erotica lately but her most recent sets have been getting a lot of praise lately so here is another one! Here she is in, but mostly out of, a glittery bikini and going for a nightly swim. I’d say that after Bianca Beauchamp, Violet is doing the most creative photo shoots out of all the solo girls at the moment.

Which also got me thinking how awesome a shoot with both Violet and Bianca would be...