• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Amazing, 24,190 folks came and wanked to my live shows last month! 24,190! Only 20,000 can fit in all of Pepsi Stadium in Denver!

Bringing all new meaning to 'take me out to the ballgame'….

Wouldn’t it be funny if I could ever get Pepsi Stadium to let us do a show? It might look kind of like this. Thank god for the jumbotron! Would not want to be the one cleaning up the isles!! (Look at the side banners!)

Attachments

• Vicky-Arena-SLW.jpg
    Vicky-Arena-SLW.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 1,112
Amazing, 24,190 folks came and wanked to my live shows last month! 24,190! Only 20,000 can fit in all of Pepsi Stadium in Denver!

Bringing all new meaning to 'take me out to the ballgame'….

Wouldn’t it be funny if I could ever get Pepsi Stadium to let us do a show? It might look kind of like this. Thank god for the jumbotron! Would not want to be the one cleaning up the isles!! (Look at the side banners!)

I want seats down by the sidelines.:nanner:

darkman

Retired Moderator
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 1854829, member: 99191"]freeones rocks........ you can meet me live at 5 pm est.... last show of the year for me..... vicky....... http://www.vickyathome.com. lol.
Happy new year Vicky! Be naughty and sexy as always! :boobies:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Because I said so (??)........ I was called that in the press at one point, and I guess it just stuck...... hope you don't dispute it.... :nanner:

If Milfqueen means the Sexiest Milf "alive"....then yes I dispute it.
That doesnt mean you are not sexy. Youre just not the sexiest....
My :2 cents:

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
If Milfqueen means the Sexiest Milf "alive"....then yes I dispute it.
That doesnt mean you are not sexy. Youre just not the sexiest....
My :2 cents:

Well, I never claimed to be the sexiest milf alive..... the queen of england is still the queen and some would say not exactly the sexiest queen alive.... (ha ha).... :nanner: