• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Veronica Zemanova

From what I have gathered from the forum, she retired some time ago, and recently started modeling again with Action Girls. I have no proof of this, its just what I have read.

Veronica Zemanova's B/G Photos

I know my dream girl once did a hardcore B/G photo shoot. I think it was on either a boat or a beach. I can't find it now:mad:
Can someone post a link to it?
Thanks!

theres a hardcore video of veronica. she fucks/mostly rides tho, and theres other stuff but i wont spoil it for ya. i am well aware that none of u will believe this,

> Do NOT discuss about sharing full content <

Last edited by a moderator:

theres a hardcore video of veronica. she fucks/mostly rides tho, and theres other stuff but i wont spoil it for ya. i am well aware that none of u will believe this, i joined the forum to tell you all. i indiana jonesed this shit. i have the vid. give me directions on how to share it and i gladly will. i dont have a link but i have the vid, it even works on windows media player. rejoice motherfuckers.

If you think, that you're the only one who has this... Think again... :thumbsup:

theres a hardcore video of veronica. she fucks/mostly rides tho, and theres other stuff but i wont spoil it for ya. i am well aware that none of u will believe this, i joined the forum to tell you all. i indiana jonesed this shit. i have the vid. give me directions on how to share it and i gladly will. i dont have a link but i have the vid, it even works on windows media player. rejoice motherfuckers.

The OVERfeind said:
^Yeah if there really was a HC vid of her..it would have been all over the net by for quite some time....I have yet to see it

snake8512 said:
Its out there i have a copy of it on my HD.

Please..... any...feel free to upload a screen cap!