• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

Re: Valory Irene

Valory Irene is so fucking hot! She has recently done a tit-fucking scene with scoreland.com. Which is great! Hopefully, she'll make the next step into hardcore boy-girl work. She'll make a shitload of cash if she makes that step.

Valory Irene is so fucking hot! She has recently done a tit-fucking scene with scoreland.com. Which is great! Hopefully, she'll make the next step into hardcore boy-girl work. She'll make a shitload of cash if she makes that step.

i wouldn't exactly call this news (unless the boobsternewscenter link that doesn't work for me is actually of new material), but its still awesome that she at least did do a b/g scene, despite the fact i read on a couple blogs that it was to be her only b/g scene.

i wouldn't exactly call this news (unless the boobsternewscenter link that doesn't work for me is actually of new material), but its still awesome that she at least did do a b/g scene, despite the fact i read on a couple blogs that it was to be her only b/g scene.

I think you are right. Albeit you must not rely on blogs because are chock-full of informations that aren't trustworthy, I believe on this issue you are right. I think she is now retired so the titjob for Tits And Tugs will be her only B/G scene. She possibly didn't like this job, she try it but can't withstand it for more that a few months.

And I have yet to watch the actual scene! I've checked out pics from the set multiple times, but a decent tube video upload looks to be nonexistent at this point.

Retired maybe in terms of doing hardcore. But definitely not as a model. Nadine Jansen's site has released a bunch of new Valory Irene material in the last couple of weeks.
yeah i didn't mean to imply she 'retired' from modeling, in fact, when that tits and tugs scene dropped it said on one of the blogs i frequent (yeah i know, shouldn't believe everything you read) that this would probably be her only hc scene. and i wouldn't take much stock in any 'new material,' from score as they have a tendency to shoot a lot of material at once and then release a set under the 'guise' that its new. dors feline had several galleries come out after she retired that were hailed as 'new material.'

Does anyone know if Valory Irene is still an active model? Her freeones bio lists unknown as her career start and end.
Also I'm having some difficulty finding full picture galleries/download links for her with her red hair. Has anyone got some?
Thanks.