• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

UEFA Euro 2012

Who will win the euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I really don't understand what is up with Portugal.

I mean, they are real strong, but they are struggling.

And with our team, Germany, it's once again the old cliché:

As the tournament goes forward, we are getting stronger :)

I really don't understand what is up with Portugal.

I mean, they are real strong, but they are struggling.

And with our team, Germany, it's once again the old cliché:

As the tournament goes forward, we are getting stronger :)

I wasn't impressed after last two matches of Germany to be honest. And it seems I'm not the only one. A Dutch :)D) newspaper wrote this morning (probably by lack of seeing a good match from their own team): Germany "just" wins again, or as they wrote it: "Duitsland wint "gewoon" weer."
The "gewoon" (or "just") stresses the lack of good and attractive football, and honestly, except from the first match, they don't impress me either, not as Spain for instance. Not that they don't bring solid football, because the results count and are there, but it's not attractive to look at.
I do hope Germany does grow as the tournament continues, and I hope they meet Spain in the final... Let's see what happens then.

Come on Guys, I'v told you once and I'll tell you again!

it don't matter how you look, how fancy and nice your play is, once you come up against the might that is England, you will taste defeat.

Didn't you see Wellbecks goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIISt3iNs2M&feature=related

And we still have Rooney to return!

Last game between England and Portugal was Nice.... so was the one before.... well I even remember Rooney going off the field crying about his leg

Ok so coming up tonight Italy vs Ireland and Spain vs Croatia. I think Italy will win it 2-1, It will be close as I think Ireland will be out to prove a point, but Italy will have enough experience. Then I'm going for a shocker Croatia to beat Spain, I think they can play well enough and they will be highly motivated, I'm going 1-0 to Croatia. Which if I'm right will mean Croatia finish top, with Italy coming 2nd, and Spain going home along with the Irish.

SPAIN ?? .....more luck but brain that you had your keeper, Mr. Garcias . Croatia : EXCELLENT !!!:D:D

If I´d be spanish I would not be very proud ....

A non convincing Spain we saw today. The passes were there, but the finishing touch was missing. The grass was pretty long and the field was dry where they normally spray the grass before the field IF both teams agree with it before the match starts. Croatia chose to play on a dry mat, and it worked. The Spanish passes game didn't work or at least went much slower.

Same goes for Italy. Okay, they go on to the quarter finals but they didn't convince me in any game so far. Ireland is the weakest team in the group if it comes to football, but by far they have the greatest supporters. We say goodbye to Ireland and as a tribute to them below short movie. I hope they will be there again next year. They show what the sport is all about and that winning and losing is all relative if it comes to sport, after all, in the end it's only a game.

The Fields Of Athenry

Tomorrow England vs Ukraine and Sweden vs France.
I expect England and France to win these matches, but I hope Ukraine will beat England, because I'd love to see more of Andriy Shevchenko. That guy keeps impressing me playing at this level at his age. Incredible.

Well it's a good job I'm not a betting man otherwise I would have lost a shit load of money!! Spain go through winning 1-0 against Croatia ( very luckily if you ask me ) and Italy join them after beating Ireland 2-0.

I think France will win, Sweden are a good side but now there out I don't think they will give it 100%. Then come England who should win but it will be close, depending on Shevchenko who last I heard was injured and struggling to make the match. Without him I don't think England should have any problems, but with him it could be tricky.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I don't think it'll matter whether Shevchenko plays or not,as he will be marked out by his former Chelsea teamate Terry.I think the main question
of this game will be whether Rooney gets off to a flier after being suspended.

So England win 1-0 against Ukraine, and France lose to Sweden 2-0. England finish top and will face Italy in the quarters, while France take on Spain.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Yeah I was watching and thought similarly, the Ukraine was buzzing for much of that game how they didn't score and that fuudge goal.... that was a sloppy win by England.

I want to see Larsson in a FreeOnes tshirt! LOL.

Germany to win it all. Spain....no team has won Euro, World, Euro. Or vice-versa.

That goal (which yes, did cross the line) was offside anyways, so it evened itself out in the end which unfortunately doesn't always happen but still. Ukraine deserved to get something out of that game at least. France were well and truly beaten by Sweden I fear for them against Spain, but the Spanish haven't been playing that well I can see them having problems if they get through against Portugal in the semi's as they will probably beat the Czech's. England may struggle against Italy, but I think we can beat them. Are downfall will be against the German's as usual in the semi's if they beat Greece and we beat Italy of course. I may go for a Germany vs Portugal final.

So, one day of rest for the teams before starting with the quarter finales.

Here are the matches:
21 June 2012 In the National Stadium in Warsaw : Czech Republic vs Portugal - Referee: Howard Webb (England)
22 June 2012 In the PGE Arena in Gdańsk : Germany vs Greece - Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Italy)
23 June 2012 In the Donbass Arena in Donetsk : Spain vs France - Referee: Damir Skomina (Slovenia)
24 June 2012 In the Olympic Stadium in Kiev : England vs Italy - Referee: Pedro Proença (Portugal)

The only think I'm pretty sure of with the football I saw so far is that Germany will win over Greece. That is if they play like their first two matches. Spain should be able to beat a disappointing France.
But then...? Is England stronger then Italy with the football we saw from both teams so far? And what about Portugal and the Czech Republic? I'm not sure Portugal is strong enough to beat the Czechs. I mean, those guys keep on fighting... Still a shame the Czech Republic qualified, while, pure from the sight of football, Croatia brought nicer and more attractive football...