• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trials Evolution

I thought Trials HD was fun but sucked major ass without multiplayer.

Well now that has changed in Trials Evolution

But for some odd reason, they added there own style of LittleBigPlanet creation mode to the game.

Either way it all looks awesome and I look forward to some madness with 3 other players FINALLY !

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I loved HD. You could create levels in HD ala little big planet. So nothing new there. I couldn't care less about multiplayer. I just raced against my friends times. Plus is was just plain fun. That was untill the last level of tracks that were impossible!

That is one thing I miss about my xbox, the arcade games were so much better on LIVE. PSN doesn't have shit.

I loved HD. You could create levels in HD ala little big planet. So nothing new there. I couldn't care less about multiplayer. I just raced against my friends times. Plus is was just plain fun. That was untill the last level of tracks that were impossible!

That is one thing I miss about my xbox, the arcade games were so much better on LIVE. PSN doesn't have shit.

Ya I know they had the track editor but now from the watching the video clip it seems they have a mode to create anything besides editing tracks for bikes. Like pinball games, car races, top down jet fighter games, FPS type games. Not sure how that will all turn out though.

One of my favourties for SEN(PSN) ;) still would be Pain. Although its about time they need to update that game witha sequel or somthing. And a few Pixell Junk games I like.

Now cant decide wheather I want to spend 1600 M$ pts ($15) on it.
Demo seemed fun for what it was. Looks like a great local 4 player game with or without a few drinks ;).

If it were $10 I would have bought already. Maybe wait it out for a sale....hmmm.

Nothing can stop you now.

kv.gif