• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Transparent Clear Latex

I saw this pic on Pinterest and now all I can think about is seeing babes modeling and having sex in outfits such as this.

transparentTopSkirt.jpg

I've started searching, and there is a fair amount of transparent latex (usually colored, but semi-seethrough).

I want totally clear ^_^

There is a video/photoset of Valentina Rossini wearing a clear outfit (with really sexy collar, BDSM cuffs on ankles and wrists). But it is like a raincoat. It's loose and doesn't hug the body.
I've seen other clear latex outfits for sale that are also loose and not form-fitting.
alleysin007.jpg

But imagine this blouse/skirt on a hot girl. Imagine all the other things you could do: catsuits, latex stockings...
I saw some other pics by BOSE I think, that were basically like blue jeans or shirts, displaying a cellphone in the back pocket of otherwise see-through clothing items.
I would also enjoy seeing people having sex or modeling in a clear transparent version of any clothing item, really. Like, both fetish stuff AND normal street clothes (just clear and shiny).
I've seen a transparent neon green mini skirt for sale somewhere online a long time ago. That's cool, but again, I would like completely clear so you can see the person's actual skin color.
Imagine those hot outfits Valerie Tramell wears, except totally clear and see-through!
853full-valerie-tramell.jpg

Anyone know of any photosets or videos of sexy babes wearing clear transparent clothing?