• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To all members: Fansigns?

I might get in on this. Although Harley was kind enough to accept my friend request on FB so she technically could see what I look like, for better or worse :)

I'm no prized pig but I make up for it with a sterling (in my mind at least) personality!

Hello.

Excuse the lighting and poorness of my camera, and my surprised expression, but this is the best it's getting.

1.jpg

^^Very random^^
It's spam. He'll likely be banned, he did the same exact post in my thread so I reported it.

I so want to know what this refers to. Hopefully, I've already guessed.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I might get in on this. Although Harley was kind enough to accept my friend request on FB so she technically could see what I look like, for better or worse :)

I'm no prized pig but I make up for it with a sterling (in my mind at least) personality!

Is your name alkidder on facebook? Otherwise I have no way to tell who you are actually are.

Hello.

Excuse the lighting and poorness of my camera, and my surprised expression, but this is the best it's getting.

View attachment 287861

I so want to know what this refers to. Hopefully, I've already guessed.

You have nice eyes.

The post about spam was that guy was posting about Briana Banks in a whole bunch of threads, nothing but links to her, usually that same exact post that he did in this thread, always in totally random threads completely having nothing to do with whatever the thread's topic is.

Is your name alkidder on facebook? Otherwise I have no way to tell who you are actually are.

No ma'am. I could just post a quickie message on your fb wall...

and done.

I apologize in advance for the bleh picture though. The camera loves some people, alas I ain't one of them.

Hold the fuck up.....

We have the same birthday!!!
:jump:

AND you like the Pittsburgh Penguins.

'Nuf said.

Real birthday? You said you don't use your real one once, but that it's around where the one you use is. I asked if we had the same one because mine is around then, but you never told me. :dunno:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Approving attachments and I run across Rhyno's fansign.

WTF is going on in this thread and how did I just learn about it?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Real birthday? You said you don't use your real one once, but that it's around where the one you use is. I asked if we had the same one because mine is around then, but you never told me. :dunno:

I just now decided that it's not a big deal to show my real birthday.

It's December 2nd.

Now I'm tinkering around with editing my profile information so I can show my accurate birthday, but I can't figure out how to change it.

I just now decided that it's not a big deal to show my real birthday.

It's December 2nd.

Now I'm tinkering around with editing my profile information so I can show my accurate birthday, but I can't figure out how to change it.

Ah. Mines on the 5th, in the other direction. :(