• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiffany Taylor (the Celebrity Model)

Do you have any news of her new site????

why isn't ready!!! I think not good for her model career in the future!!! :-(

what is her sites address

www.tiffanytaylor.com

Based on what's there now, and the fact that it's the same people that gave us JenniferWalcott.com, it's probably going to be 800x500 resolution pics (some new sets though), and youtube-quality streaming flash videos.

Seriously, how do you take down a website for months to revamp it, losing revenue and spending money, and come back with a finished product that's even worse than Alphamodels?

:confused:

"Seriously, how do you take down a website for months to revamp it, losing revenue and spending money, and come back with a finished product that's even worse than Alphamodels?"

If it was a "finished product"!
It is STILL NOT finished.I totally agree: her site has been down for 5 months which is really a time too long. And then, after a long time, it said "The all new TT.com - COMING SOON". I think this "coming soon" was promised for two months also. I only believe that her site is going to open soon when one can really get access to it...and not a single day before.

I hope that her vids will be better than they were on her last website, i.e. longer and better quality. And for the pricing (which was published during some time when there was her 1st "pre-launch"-site a few months ago) one can expect more content than on her last website,too.

Perhaps TT also spends some/a lot of time on building up her 2nd website, summerhanson.com, which might explain the delay of TT.com???:dunno:

I hope that her vids will be better than they were on her last website, i.e. longer and better quality. And for the pricing (which was published during some time when there was her 1st "pre-launch"-site a few months ago) one can expect more content than on her last website,too.

I had high hopes for the pre-launch site that was up during the fall. It was gonna be $25 or $30, with quicktime video. At one point the site said it was finished and just needed Tiffany to open it. That site is toast. It was taken down, scrapped for whatever reason, and this new company took over. Everything was changed including email contacts, and it now mirrors exactly the JenniferWalcott.com site. The membership page was open yesterday for a short time and listed $12.95 as the monthly price.