• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thread and post removals, locked threads and other general notes - PLEASE READ

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
This thread will be used to inform people of the above and anything else major that goes on with a thread in this forum.

1) Due to numerous DMCA requests, I've taken Lauren Louise's thread offline. I will allow a new one to be posted but do not post any photos in it as we've had notices relating to her social media and content she's shot. Just stick to links - legal ones, of course.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
4) Due to three DMCA requests, do not post any more threads about Cindy from ExploitedTeens.com.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
5) Due to repeated DMCA requests over the last year or so, I've taken the Jessica Barton thread offline. This thread can be reposted but do not post any images or any links to anything that isn't her own personal and official stuff.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
7) Due to a DMCA request, the Julie Kennedy - AKA: Lass @ SuicideGirls thread has been taken offline. Please do not repost this thread.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
8) Due to numerous DMCA requests, the Chela @ Chelas_way thread has been taken offline. This thread can be reposted but only with links.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Connor Macleod

Done, and I posted a message in there not to post any pics.

I'll remove the pics in the Chela @ Chelas_way and Jessica Barton threads when I get a chance, and post the same warning in those threads as well.
I finally did this - no more pics.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
12) Due to multiple DMCA requests, the Brittanya O'Campo (VH1's Rock Of Love) / Brittanya Razavi / Brittanya187 thread has been removed. This thread can be reposted but please be mindful of the images that you are using. As you should always be.

Connor Macleod

12) Due to multiple DMCA requests, the Brittanya O'Campo (VH1's Rock Of Love) / Brittanya Razavi / Brittanya187 thread has been removed. This thread can be reposted but please be mindful of the images that you are using. As you should always be.
I removed all the pics/attachments/media, and only about 10 posts survived. I put it back in the Favorites.

EDIT: Also posted a warning in that thread not to post pics.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
13) Due to DMCA requests, do not post any more images in the Madison Kate thread - https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/madison-kate.1008706/

14) Due to a request from the model herself, the Jemma Scott - AKA: Anna J, Anuska, Jessica, Jessica B, Leona, Louisa Cole, Louise, Louise R thread has been closed. She reported a number of images that have been used for blackmailing purposes against her, so we are requesting that you do NOT re-post this thread.

Last edited: