• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is why I don't wear high heels.

I don't care if it makes me look sexy or that it accentuates my legs or whatever the reason is they were invented. It's very bad for a woman's feet, especially if she wears them daily to work. Men are a part of this problem too. You say you like to see a woman in high heels but this is what it does to her feet. It puts high pressure on the wrong places, it shortens the calf muscle (when worn too much) and is bad for the back. Is that really worth it? And girls, do you really need something that's this bad for you to make you feel like a desirable woman? High heels need to go.
238882855bef51fd804a607473f8b478503542b8.jpg

Hey I like a woman who's healthy, happy and comfortable....Don't wear heels for goodness sakes...Ι personally think that a woman in comfortable walking shoes is really sexy...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You're not supposed to wear them to walk on, you're supposed to wear them when you're on your back, so we can grab onto the heals, and use them as handles, or for leverage.

Just sayin'.

I don't care if it makes me look sexy or that it accentuates my legs or whatever the reason is they were invented. It's very bad for a woman's feet, especially if she wears them daily to work. Men are a part of this problem too. You say you like to see a woman in high heels but this is what it does to her feet. It puts high pressure on the wrong places, it shortens the calf muscle (when worn too much) and is bad for the back. Is that really worth it? And girls, do you really need something that's this bad for you to make you feel like a desirable woman? High heels need to go.
238882855bef51fd804a607473f8b478503542b8.jpg

I agree with everything you said except the part about male culpability.
You make shallow decisions you live with the consequence.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I agree with everything you said except the part about male culpability.
You make shallow decisions you live with the consequence.

Exactly X 10.

If it becomes fashionable or popular for women to put bones in their noses, and SOME men find that sexy, the foolish women who fall for that have to own their decision to play along - they're not being forced. The fashion industry is dominated by, and (western) beauty standards are decided by women and gay men. Whether it's wearing high heels that damage the legs and back or starving oneself to fit into a beauty standard decided by the fashion police, if you're dumb and emotionally weak enough to see yourself in purely superficial terms, blame no one but yourself.

People who bow to light social pressure are just weak, IMO.

ouch. that does take the sexy out of it a bit.

how about in the bedroom as an accessory when her legs are in the air or she's on all fours? non-load-bearing.

back to being full on sexy.

at least it's not that traditional chinese binding of the feet. gruesome.

ouch. that does take the sexy out of it a bit.

how about in the bedroom as an accessory when her legs are in the air or she's on all fours? non-load-bearing.

back to being full on sexy.

at least it's not that traditional chinese binding of the feet. gruesome.

*lol* @ non-load-bearing.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
High heels were originally worn by men. Also, they were worn as a sign of status. ("well-heeled") Both genders took to wearing them to emulate status.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
10 credits to the first guy who cums on that x-ray shoe thing.

I am not much of a heel go because I know what it does to their feet. But a Stilleto Heel does make for the perfect object to slip into her ass while you are eating her pussy