• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★The Official Miss FreeOnes 2010 Results Thread!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiexcel

Closed Account
Congratulations to Bree and all the other contestants of the top 10! And also thank you to every lady that participated in the contest, you are all awesome!

Final results
1. Bree Olson
2. Vicky Vette
3. Lisa Ann
4. Sophie Dee
5. Got Gisele
6. Eve Laurence
7. Sunny Leone
8. Nina Mercedez
9. Eva Angelina
10. Sunny Lane

How the HELL did these girls finish aheada Nina!?!?!??
Don't gemme wrong I'm a fan of these girls and I LOVE thier work!!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Final results
1. Bree Olson
2. Vicky Vette
3. Lisa Ann
4. Sophie Dee
5. Got Gisele
6. Eve Laurence
7. Sunny Leone
8. Nina Mercedez
9. Eva Angelina
10. Sunny Lane

All these girls deserved their worthy positions by democatic random on line votes. Fair and just. No complaint. Ater all these girls emerged top 10 among 100s other beautiful and sexy girls / models.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Final results
1. Bree Olson
2. Vicky Vette
3. Lisa Ann
4. Sophie Dee
5. Got Gisele
6. Eve Laurence
7. Sunny Leone
8. Nina Mercedez
9. Eva Angelina
10. Sunny Lane

Cause I voted for Eve :yesyes:

Thanks for pointing out the survey, I've just done it. I wonder how many suggestions will be taken on board...

Glad to be of help :) :hatsoff:

Petra will read all the suggestions I bet...if not then I shall be on a plane to Amsterdam (I think that is where this site is based) and give her a spankin'!! :D

As far as what suggestions are taken on board, or implemented.....the juggling act of taking the good idea and making it cost effective comes into play....so who knows?! :dunno:

Congrats to Bree, as I know clearly she was the fan favorite.

However, I was hoping for Got Giselle. Oh, well, my love, there is always next year.

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
If I could, I would quote all of you with a personal thank you! I just want to thank all of my fans, my fellow contestants, and the friends that I have made on this board, I know I am forgetting a lot, but who comes to mind right now: cherylfan, mrgoogle, lurkingdirk, antonio and his mob, pirateking, hornydevil, mariahmilano, janeb, Petra, Roald and all of the Freeones fans and mods! Thank you all so much!!!

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
If I could, I would quote all of you with a personal thank you! I just want to thank all of my fans, my fellow contestants, and the friends that I have made on this board, I know I am forgetting a lot, but who comes to mind right now: cherylfan, mrgoogle, lurkingdirk, antonio and his mob, pirateking, hornydevil, mariahmilano, janeb, Petra, Roald and all of the Freeones fans and mods! Thank you all so much!!!

Thanks Bree. You are a sweetheart. :thumbsup:

Good to see I came to mind :D

Was good seeing you and all the others at the party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.