• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The InTheVip/VipCrew Identification Thread

Who is the dark haired chick on the right, in the "Hourglass" dress ?

Attachments

• in the vip veronica 1.gif
    in the vip veronica 1.gif
    221.2 KB · Views: 1,664

dimesaremything

Closed Account

post #501 is - Gianna Lowe aka Emely Villalobos

Don't know the "hour-glass girl, though...
... but let's add the girl to the far right in the "hour-glass" girl pic, too; by the guy. she looks like she's hiding her hotness. :brick:

Last edited:

dimesaremything

Closed Account
{ ... but let's add the girl to the far right in the "hour-glass" girl pic, too; by the guy. she looks like she's hiding her hotness. }

Actually, no worries. I found out the girl by the guy is the star of that one, Veronica Rodriguez!

{ ... but let's add the girl to the far right in the "hour-glass" girl pic, too; by the guy. she looks like she's hiding her hotness. }

Actually, no worries. I found out the girl by the guy is the star of that one, Veronica Rodriguez!

From the same Veronica Rodriguez episode, who is the chick in the black dress (far right in the first pic below, and the far left in the second pic) :

Attachments

• in the vip veronica 3.gif
    in the vip veronica 3.gif
    280.1 KB · Views: 1,582
  • in the vip veronica 4.gif
    in the vip veronica 4.gif
    196.7 KB · Views: 1,562
Who is the blonde in the white shirt ??

Attachments

• in the vip monica james 0.jpg
    in the vip monica james 0.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,541
  • in the vip monica james 1.gif
    in the vip monica james 1.gif
    207.4 KB · Views: 1,553
Who is this blonde ?

2.jpg

Was this girl IDed? If not, can someone please ID her. I saw her (I guess. Can't be sure as I didn't talk to her) a couple times before LIVE, just around, in some clubs I usually go. But I been looking for her lately and couldn't manage to find her thou. If she is active in the industry and we get a name, things can get easier.

Was this girl IDed? If not, can someone please ID her. I saw her (I guess. Can't be sure as I didn't talk to her) a couple times before LIVE, just around, in some clubs I usually go. But I been looking for her lately and couldn't manage to find her thou. If she is active in the industry and we get a name, things can get easier.

Sadly no one has a clue who she is - still looking.