• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Freeones Weather Thread

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's getting clearly more like spring around here. We had the usual winter re-appearance, but the temperatures are clearly rising and I bought some flowers that I planted on my balcony

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
And today it's back in the mid 60's again and the sun is out. I figure that I'll have a sinus infection or pneumonia before this crazy month is over.

Well, I was close on the prediction. Didn't make it by the end of February and it's not pneumonia. But I do have a sinus infection and the flu in the first week of March. Yay me. :(

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
50's yesterday and 4" of snow this morning.

It was over 80 degrees 3 days ago now about an inch of snow on the ground.

Winter trolled the fuck out of me.

IMG_20170312_104029.jpg

IMG_20170312_104102.jpg

bobjustbob

/\ /\ /\

That's coming up my way ready to dump maybe 2'. This time it's all gonna stick. It's cold up here.

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
Today is the "reality" day after all the local forecasters were calling for "Snowmagedon" in Toronto. There's almost nothing on the ground and maybe 10 cm on the way. Some storm. Yeah, it is cold, -10'C, but they do this every time. Over-hype a storm to scare people and the reality is nothing to worry about. Buy snow tires and go to work people, it isn't that bad out.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Here where I am, it's 31 degrees. Snow, then hail, now sleeting rain. Overall nastiness. Governor Cuomo has declared a state of emergency in all 62 counties in New York State. So stay off the roads.

The one good thing, I stayed home from work. :)

bobjustbob

Here where I am, it's 31 degrees. Snow, then hail, now sleeting rain. Overall nastiness. Governor Cuomo has declared a state of emergency in all 62 counties in New York State. So stay off the roads.

The one good thing, I stayed home from work. :)

After coming home from a card game Monday night I still haven't left the house. No desire or need to. Up here I got the 2' and it may have been plus. Drifting covered car hoods. The Mid-Hudson Bridge is 150 yards from my place and I couldn't see it's lights during the storm. Streets didn't become pavement till this afternoon.

There was still fun outside my window. Snow blowers were useless. With 9" on the ground and snow blowing sideways this dude rolls up into a driveway to drop a woman off. Get back into the car and race home? No. Stay the night and dig out later? No. Mr. 4 wheel drive Honda minivan wants to rock it out hours later. Easily 18" not only in the driveway but in the street also. 45 minutes to get out of the driveway but not an inch afterwards. Friend pulls up and straps his bumper to the dude's wheel. I thought he was going to yank the dude's tire off as he towed it onto a plowed street.

bobjustbob

A week since the snowfall and about 6 hours to melt that dirty shit. It's still piled high and very frozen. This morning I woke up to 14 degrees and now it's 11.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This Fahrenheit scale is really suboptimal. I take it that it must be below zero degrees celsius. Hope spring fibnds your corner soon!

Here it is getting nicer by the day. Still mostly single celsius degrees, but the trees are showing firts green spots and birds are coming back from wherever they flew to over winter

bobjustbob

The freeze is over. April showers have turned the black snow into mud and currently washing it away.

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
Pouring rain all day turning to snow overnight, but only 2 cm of it and I doubt we'll see that. Will be 21'C by Monday.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
It's just after 11 PM and it's a nice 20 Celsius. It's been raining on and off all day.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is what I'd call a LEGITIMATE thread resurrection. Thanks John. :cool:
Sunny and windy and 44F. That's 6.67 using this formula:
°C =°F - 32/1.8

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Partly sunny, 28F, and snow and ice fucking everywhere. They're forecasting warmer weather next week but it would take highs AND lows well above freezing for a week to make a dent in this crap...that or a fusion detonation. 💥💥