• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hey Guys

Hey Everyone at Free Ones!!

This is my first time visiting this website. And i really appreicate the support i get here as does my friend Crissy.

Sincerely,

Love Tera

Re: New Tera Patrick Pics

no problem, I realy liked you, but after your boobjob, I liked you even more!
It realy gave you something more!
Good job!!
Hope to see much more of you in the future!!

Hey Tera thanks for saying hi, that's great! I've really taken to your new look as well lately, at first I thought your breasts were too big after but in the last couple weeks some of the photsets have been outstanding, the shower set was jaw dropping. Keep up the great work, and thanks!

Hi Tera, thanks for taking time out to visit your fans here at Freeones!
Loving the new photosets!
Just watched your new film "Collision Course", your scene with Brianna Banks is truly jaw-dropping! :wave2: :bowdown:

BNF said:
Before you get too intimate with "Tera Patrick", I suggest you let us verify him....errr, her. Doesn't look good so far, mates....

I wondered about that a bit, people who pose as others. Not sure what their motivation is but have heard of it. Nothing will be a surprise if it is a poser, but it does suck.

BNF said:
Before you get too intimate with "Tera Patrick", I suggest you let us verify him....errr, her. Doesn't look good so far, mates....

and I was just about to ask why she didnt have the offical checked star member title.

This is my first time coming here, I don't even know how to do any of that. If the moderators could help on how to do that. I would really appreciate it. I don't want to be viewed as a poser.

Thanks,

Tera