• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supadupafly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
starts a baiting thread using Sam Fishers name, gets called out on it and immediately closes the thread.

Loooooooool

I suppose if we all just continued to talk shit about Sam and assari the thread would still be open?? MLB umps are more accountable than some of the mods here.
Diva man, you're usually indifferent. Do you have something personal against Supa to make a thread and rail against him?

As for mods, you do it for free not out of the goodness of keeping the board civil but for possessing a bit of power. Otherwise it's not worth it. Same goes for cops.

georges

Staff member
Briana, what I have done and where is the evidence?

And what is your point again???? Aside posting bullshit with no real proof of what you are advancing, I am seriously ordering you to drop it permanently and don't bring back this kind of crap .

georges

Staff member
Diva man, you're usually indifferent. Do you have something personal against Supa to make a thread and rail against him?

As for mods, you do it for free not out of the goodness of keeping the board civil but for possessing a bit of power. Otherwise it's not worth it. Same goes for cops.
true :yesyes::dito:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Cops get paid...:yesyes:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Supa is happy to accept warm wishes and messages of condolences at his Freeones inbox or anyone whose willing to pay me for his home address.

This thread is really going no where, not that it ever served much of a purpose in the beginning so that's why I am closing it. If you wanna blame someone, blame me for it.

You don't have to like the mods but we exist to perform a function of the board, might not make us popular, you might not like what we do but we are here - albeit a man short.

Supa has made his peace, Roald made his call and for all intents both are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.