• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs! (Entries CLOSED)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs!

submission #10:

Two women who have been friends for a few years go to the day spa, one treating the other to her first time as a birthday present. However, unbeknownst to the shy birthday girl, her more outgoing and adventurous friend secretly admires her and is using it as an excuse to see her naked, maybe feel her up as they help bathe each other in the showers, and to hopefully see how receptive the birthday girl may be to her advances without the danger of just coming out to her and possibly frightening her off.

The pre-massage shower goes very well, the birthday girl receptive to her friend’s offer to help bathe her if she’ll reciprocate. The birthday girl lets her more confident friend feel her up while bathing her, and then timidly feels her friend up while bathing her, neither making it too obvious. Their soapy hands loitering at the other’s breasts, pussy, and ass for slightly longer than it would really take to wash these areas as their hands and fingers examine them, and they caress the rest of their bodies as they wash them.

After their massages, they take mud baths that require them to shower again afterwards. This second shower gives them a better opportunity to feel the other up as they must be more aggressive just to get the mud off each other and out of all the delightful nooks and crannies. It also allows the more demure birthday girl the opportunity to more confidently touch her friend before they move on to the hot tub.

Relaxing in the hot tub together, nude but silent, the friend hungrily eyes the birthday girl, wanting to make a move on her. The birthday girl notices, and gives her friend a little smile and flattered look as she bashfully turns her head slightly away with a caress of her breastbone, up her neck, and over her ear to run her hair back in modesty. Her hand continues on around to run back down her neck to her breast as she turns back to her friend, and she gives her a quick flirtatious look and smile with a more enticing caress of her breast around her nipple. The friend then makes her move, leaning over to plant a kiss on the birthday girl’s lips and grab a tit to squeeze, causing the happy birthday girl to kiss back and wrap her arms around her friend. This leads to them making out as they openly feel each other up and then have passionate lesbian sex in the tub and on its edges, doing everything they can to and with each other, even extinguishing the candles to use them as toys. The friend is naturally more dominate, and with more experience, also confident and able to give better pleasure. The birthday girl however, is naturally more submissive, and with less experience has less confidence and gives less intense pleasure, but is still wanting. So the friend takes the lead and also helps guide the birthday girl in pleasing another woman, the extent of her domination over the birthday girl.

Afterwards, as they cuddle in the tub with the birthday girl curled up to her friend, the friend asks the birthday girl, “So how did you like your present?” The birthday girl responds with a very happily satisfied, “I absolutely loved it. Especially having sex with you,” looking up at her with a smile. The friend smiles back, they kiss, and the birthday girl cautiously adds, “And it’s kinda of hard for me to say this, but... th- there’s something I want you to know.” “What is it,” the friend asks with caring concern. The birthday girl hesitantly admits, “Th- The reason I let you do so much in the showers an- and didn’t try to stop you, an- and then responded in kind, an- and then gave you that look when I- I saw how you were looking at me here in the tub was- was because I- I-” “Hey. It’s okay. You can tell me anything,” the friend assures her. The birthday girl summons up all her courage to just blurt out, “I have a crush on you.” The friend then happily admits, “I have a crush on you, too.” “Really,” the birthday girl replies in happy surprise and relief. “Yeah. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to start something with you for a while now. Even though we’ve been friends for a few years and know each other well and are comfortable around each other, I still knew I had to take it easy with you to not possibly frighten you off by just coming out to you. So I came up with the idea for the spa day to see how receptive you may be to my advances without making it too obvious.” Happily surprised, the birthday girl replies, “I can’t believe you cared enough to do that.” “Of course I cared enough,” she replies, squeezing her, and adds, “We’ve been friends for years, and I’ve always cared about you. But for a while now, my feelings have gone beyond just caring as a friend. I love you.” The birthday girl happily replies, “I love you too,” making the friend smile before they kiss. After their kiss, the birthday girl happily comments, “This is the best birthday I’ve ever had with the best present I’ve ever been given. And you’re the best friend and lover a girl could ever ask for,” and they kiss again. Their kiss ends and the birthday girl admits, “I’m only sorry I couldn’t give you as much pleasure as you gave me.” “That’s okay,” the friend assures her, lovingly stroking her head as she brushes the hair away, “I wasn’t this good when it was still knew to me. It’ll come in time. And practice,” smiling as they lean together to kiss again.

Jeebus Ban!! Got some stuff on your mind! LOL ;) Very cool scenarios..... I don;t see my name anywhere though... LOL

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs!

I seriously get so many twisted fantasy submissions in my emails for custom video requests that all I can think of is a total incest scenario where two hot sisters are being forced by their mom to Massage their dad and brother, they can't help but go down on them, and mom is there licking their pussies and assholes while they are both side by side riding the dad and brother... then the three ladies all go down on each other while dad sucks on the brother, before they are done all three ladies have gotten some double anal and the sisters tag team the brother and dad with some strap ons while they jerk off on mom's tits.... after everyone is finished cumming the family dog comes in and licks up all of the jizz off her breast. Grandma walks in on all of them still naked and asks why she wasn't invited.

The End. :suicide:

ban-one

Works for panties

Jeebus Ban!! Got some stuff on your mind! LOL ;) Very cool scenarios..... I don;t see my name anywhere though... LOL

Thank you, Mandy, I'm glad you think they're cool :cool: And yours is certainly interesting :)

And it's interesting that you bring up not seeing your name anywhere, because since I know you like to control your stuff, I didn't figure you'd be too willing to be in one. That being said, I do have one that just screams to have you in it in the starring role and that I may have had you atleast subconsciously on my mind when writing it and certainly more and more on my mind while editing it:

submission #11 (& if Mandy's willing, she'd be the perfect girl for it):

At the end of a massage, the masseuse gives her male client a happy ending, tit fucking him to cum well all over her breasts as he cries out in great pleasure. Once he’s finished, she asks with a smile, “Enjoy that?” “Oh, yes,” he replies in a very relaxed state. “Satisfied?” “Very.” “Good, I’m glad you enjoyed it,” she smiles, and knowing something, says, “There’s just one more thing, though.” “Oh, yeah,” he asks with little thought, “Tip, right?” “Something like that,” she replies with a little confident smile, and asks, “See that mirror over there,” pointing to it. His head turns to look, and he replies, “Yeah?” She moves beside the mirror to turn out the lights in the room, revealing a web camera through the 2-way mirror aimed right at the massage table, and she says to him, “Married man accepting a happy ending and creaming my tits. Tsk tsk tsk. You’ve been a very naughty boy.” “Oh, shit,” he replies, coming quickly to his senses as he sits up.

She tells him, “This is how this is gonna work. You’re gonna come see me when I tell you to—atleast twice a week—and pay for a massage, but you’re gonna massage me and then give me happy endings as you sexually satisfy me. And if you’re a good boy and do a good job, I may just let you jerk off to me once I’ve finished with you for the day. Otherwise..., I’ll send this little gem to your wife,” smiling deviously as she motions to the camera. He defiantly asks, “How do I even know you recorded anything?” She pulls a laptop from the cabinets beneath the mirror, saying, “Just so you don’t get any ideas, that webcam is linked to a computer in another location that I’m using this laptop to remotely access to show you the video proof,” and shows him the end of the video with full sound of him enjoying it so much.

Still defiant, he asks, “Well what if I call the cops right now? Tell them what you’re doing and try to explain it was just a one-time mistake to my wife.” She scoffs with a devious smile, “Well they’ll never find the video, and it’ll be your word against mine on what’s just happened. And with one of us covered in the other’s DNA,” caressing her creamed tits, and her devious smile grows, “well, they’ll just have to believe me when I work up a few fake tears,” producing them as she feigns the needed emotional state, “and tell them how you sexually assaulted me and forced me to do things with you or else you’d hurt me. And now you’re just trying to blame the victim and make me the criminal so you can get away with it.” She quickly ends her acting as she tells him, “That’s hard jail time and a nasty divorce with you losing everything. And that’s before I sue your ass for emotional distress,” she smiles and adds, “Juries just lap up crying women needing psychiatric help to deal with the reoccurring nightmares about my assault, fragile emotional state making it so difficult to live my life, and the feelings of just wanting to end it all to not have the shame and anguish anymore.” She then asks with a knowing smile, “So how do you wanna play this, hmm?” Trapped, he sighs, and replies, “When do I start?” “Oh, I think now,” she replies with a sexily pleased smile and removes her clothing.

He gives her a full body massage, and then she directs him in how to satisfy her sexual needs with the aid of her sex toys kept in the cabinet that also help her fulfill her dominating nature, with him forced to wear a sleeve over his cock so that he can’t get any pleasure from her when she has him fucking her pussy and ass to her satisfaction. Including getting fucked with a toy in her other hole and/or a vibrator pressed to her clit to give her double and triple the pleasure.

Once finished with him for the day, she adds that this session was also recorded, and between the two videos and with her skill at editing, she can make things very interesting for him if he ever decides to change his mind, as she’ll have video evidence to back up her claim of sexual assault. She then tells him when their next appointment is, and shows no compassion when he tries to tell her it’s not a good time for him. Telling him that he’ll make it a good time if he doesn’t want his life ruined, and he accepts.

ban-one

Works for panties

submission #12:

On vacation at a beach house, after lunch on the deck overlooking the ocean, two lovers move to the lounge chairs for the woman to work on her tan as their meal settles before returning to the beach. The woman removes her sexy string bikini, putting on a little strip show for her guy, lies chest down on her flattened chair, and asks him with an enticing smile, “Rub suntan lotion on me?” “Sure,” he eagerly replies, making her smile grow. He sits on the edge beside her to give her a massage to rub in the lotion and feel her up, making her softly moan in delight feeling his hands running all over her body. As he massages her, he asks, “This normally how you do it?” “Yeah. How else would I not have tan lines,” she smiles back, making him smile. She continues, “Although I usually sunbathe with some of my girl friends, so we can talk to pass the time, and rub the tanning lotion on each other,” smiling enticingly. Finished rubbing in the lotion, the guy returns to his lounge chair to watch her naked body tan, his eyes taking their time to thoroughly examine every inch of her exposed body. Just her backside gets him hard, and after tanning her back for a little while, she rolls over to tan her front, and looks over at him with a seductively knowing smile, “Wanna rub it on this side too?” “Oh, yes,” he quickly replies, leaving his chair, making her smile. This time he stands to massage the suntan lotion into her body, and ‘carelessly’ lets his erection sticking through his shorts rub against her, making her affectionately giggle and smile. She runs her hand along his legs, caressing him, as her hand slowly makes its way to his loins, where she fondles his cock and balls through the shorts before squeezing them. She then wraps her hand around his dick to give him a quick little jerk off through his shorts while smiling at him, “Like the way I look?” “You have no idea,” he replies. “Hmm,” she smiles, and squeezes his erection again, “I have a pretty good idea,” before giving him another, teasingly quick little jerk off through his shorts, making him moan. She smiles, pulls him closer to her head to pull his erection and balls from his shorts, and looks up at him as she blows him.

With his cock pressed against her face, she orally teases his balls some first, licking, kissing, and nibbling one before sucking it into her mouth to tease more. She then pops it from her mouth to repeated with the other nut, then his entire sack, where after she pops it from her mouth, she holds his dick in her hand to kiss, nibble, and lick the sides and underside from the base to the tip. She then returns to his sack to lick all the way up to and over the head, before sucking the head in for a couple bobs and some rocking her head around as she moans and massages his balls with her hands. She then gives him a longer bob to take him to her back teeth to repeat the short bobs and head rocking with moaning and sack massage. She gives another long bob to take him to the back of her throat, where she rocks her head around and bobs her head to make him hit the back of her throat over and over as her hands massage him. Then she pulls her head back to take him from her mouth with a smile to start all over again, but with his cock lubricated with her spit, she adds jerking him off, twisting her hand along the shaft with one hand as her other attends to his sack. She runs through the pattern a few times, until he’s ready to cum, where she just sucks and teases the head as she jerks him off and massages his balls. He comes well in her mouth, causing her to smile around his cock as she continues until he’s finished. She swallows it all, sucks and licks the last from the tip, and removes him from her mouth to return him to his shorts as she smiles up at him, “Now you be a good boy and sit over there while I finish tanning. Then when I’m done, and if you’ve been good,” caressing his cock through his shorts, “I’ll come give you some more,” squeezing him, “okay?” “Okay,” he replies with a satisfied smile, making her smile grow.

He returns to his chair to watch her tan her front, his eyes again slowly going over every inch of her body, and it’s not long before he’s hard again and stroking himself to her body laid out before him. While she has her eyes closed to tan her eyelids too, they flutter as she strains to just barely peek out from under them at him, and she does her best to fight cracking a smile. Knowing she has him wanting her bad makes her hornier and hornier, her increasingly aroused body revealing itself, until finally her smile fully reveals itself too, and she shakes her head as she says, “I can’t do it. I can’t hold out on you and tease you with my body any longer.” She gets up and comes over to him as she continues, “And your damn masturbating to me, and that blowjob I gave you after teasing your toys to hold you over, leaving the taste of your sperm in my mouth, has got me needing it bad too.” She grabs him, pulls him up, and grabs his shorts to yank them fully down to let him spring free. She stands to kiss him, pressing her tits against him and his erection against her, and as they kiss, she turns them around as she moves them to her flat chair.

She breaks their kiss with a tug of his lip to smile seductively deviously at him, before playfully pushing him down onto her flat lounge chair behind him. She quickly straddles him to ride him cowgirl, both taking great pleasure in her slipping him inside her pussy. She rides him hard as he appreciates her body with his hands, and after making herself cum, with his hands squeezing her tits, she leans forward. His hands forced from her chest and to her back to hold her, she holds and caresses my head to passionately kiss him as she rocks. She cums again, and leans back onto her hands as she rises up onto her feet to really work her hips on his cock, giving him a great view as he caresses her legs. She cums, sits up as she returns to cowgirl, and she pulls him up for them to kiss and look into each other’s eyes with her forehead pressed to his.

After her orgasm and a passionate kiss, she slowly grinds in his lap as she pulls his hand up to her mouth to wet two fingers with her saliva as she amorously sucks and nibbles on them. She pops his fingers from her mouth, and sexily smiles at him as she playfully pushes him back down before spinning around on his cock to ride reverse cowgirl. She leans forward as her hands slide from her hips to grab his, and guide his dampened fingers to her asshole. As she teases her asshole with his fingers and starts slowly rocking, dragging her teats teasingly along his legs, she moans, “Mmm, I wanna be doubly penetrated, and I don’t wanna use a toy,” and pushes his two fingers inside her butt. She releases his hand, leaving him to finger her ass, as she rocks harder, building up the speed and force of her rocks as his free hand to fondles and squeezes her round butt, and gives her sharp smacks before rubbing it in. She quickly cums, and after her orgasm, she reaches back to pull his fingers from her ass, and sits up as she turns her head back to him with a sexy smile before sucking his fingers into her mouth. She amorously sucks on them, cleaning them as she tastes herself on them, and pops them from her mouth to smile, “Mmm. I love the way my ass tastes.” She releases his hand, and as she rises up to line him up, she smiles back at him, “But I love it even more on your cock,” before lowering herself hard and fully onto his cock, taking him into her butt with great pleasure for them both. She rides him reverse anal cowgirl, playing with her breasts with one hand as her other hand plays with her pussy for more DP fun, all while his hands appreciate her bottom bouncing on his cock. After taking herself to orgasm, she spins around on his dick, and again leans back onto her hands as she rises up onto her feet to really work her hips as she rides him in her ass. Given another wonderful view, he again caresses her legs as she rides to another orgasm.

She sits up with a smile to say, “Now it’s your turn to cum,” before turning around to straddle him for 69. They are both really aggressive with each other, him slipping two fingers inside her pussy to finger-fuck her slit as he licks her clit, and she takes him to the back of her throat to keep him there as her hands play with his balls. Once his fingers are lubricated with her juices, he slips them into her ass as he puts two fingers from his other hand in her cunt to finger-fuck both holes as his mouth continues to work her clit. As they near their climaxes, they increase the speed and force of their actions on each other as she also starts grinding her hips on his face. His hips buck to force his cock deeper into her mouth as he cums, but she reaches orgasm at the same time, making it difficult for her to continue his pleasure or hold his cum as she cries out in pleasure.

Once their orgasms have ended, she cleans him up, first getting the last from his cock to then lick and suck up all the sperm that ran from her mouth onto him, holding it in her mouth. As she cleans him, he laps up her juices and cleans his fingers, and with her mouth full of his cum, she sits up and turns to show him and then swallow with a smile. She then lies on top of him to very passionately kiss, her holding and caressing his head as his arms wrap around her to hold. After a long kiss, she breaks it to smile very happily at him, him returning an equally happy smile, and she grabs the head of the lounge chair to pull it more upright to a reclined sitting position. She then slides off to his side with his arm under her, curled up to him, to rest her head on his shoulder where she can nuzzle and nestle him, and put her hand on his heart to cuddle and rest. They cuddle and rest naked with him slowly and lovingly rubbing her while watching the ocean, birds, and boats.

ban-one

Works for panties

Slight edit to my 11th submission if possible, as I think this should be changed,

“Juries just lap up crying women needing psychiatric help to deal with the reoccurring nightmares about my assault, fragile emotional state making it so difficult to live my life, and the feelings of just wanting to end it all to not have the shame and anguish anymore.”

so that the "my"s are "their"s:

“Juries just lap up crying women needing psychiatric help to deal with the reoccurring nightmares about their assault, fragile emotional state making it so difficult to live their life, and the feelings of just wanting to end it all to not have the shame and anguish anymore.”

Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs! (LAST WEEKEND!)

I would love to see a Kortney Kane scene (as masseuse), performing prostate massage when the guy is on the stool, and then having anal sex in the video (on the inflatable sofa). It will be probably hard to convince her, but damn it would be awesome. :)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Re: Submit a Fantasy Massage scene suggestion! 2500 FreeOnes credits up for grabs! (LAST WEEKEND!)

Some chicks are, like, in a room. And they are bored and stuff. One has a sore back so another, like, starts rubbing it and stuff. That gets one horny. Then all three get horny. They then, like, get naked and stuff. And one is Mandy Flores.

What do we have to do to get the golden ticket, to make it into the top 5 selected suggestions, bow down to Cthulhu and sacrifice ourselves? ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

What do we have to do to get the golden ticket, to make it into the top 5 selected suggestions, bow down to Cthulhu and sacrifice ourselves? ;)

Probably something close to that!

On Monday morning I'm going to gather all the suggestions (there's over 80 right now) and submit them all to Fantasy Massage. Meanwhile, we'll work on giving out those 25 credits to everyone that suggested a scene!

Once FM picks their top 5 favorites, I'll post them in a poll and make the grand announcement so everyone can vote!

I hope ban-one wins. He wrote a whole fuckin essay for his many suggestions. He better watch out. Fall Semester starts next week for me, I am almost certainly going to have to write a big essay. I am going to have to approach him to write something that is the most scandalous paper, unrelated to the syllabus, erotic story. Where the text drips with sex. Fifty shades of Grey won't have shit on this amazing paper I am imagining. The teacher is going to have ask for a second copy because he jizzed all over the first copy.

ban-one

Works for panties

I hope ban-one wins. He wrote a whole fuckin essay for his many suggestions. He better watch out. Fall Semester starts next week for me, I am almost certainly going to have to write a big essay. I am going to have to approach him to write something that is the most scandalous paper, unrelated to the syllabus, erotic story. Where the text drips with sex. Fifty shades of Grey won't have shit on this amazing paper I am imagining. The teacher is going to have ask for a second copy because he jizzed all over the first copy.

Thank you for that, but I think you may have set your expectations just a little too high. Too high really for me to meet or exceed. And that's a trap too many fall into. Better to leave you wanting more than wishing I'd stopped while I was ahead. (Believe me, I know that feeling all too well from the audience side.)

Petra

Ok! So we're gathering up all the entries and we'll be sending them over to FantasyMassage!

As soon as they have chance to go over them and get me the top 5 fantasies, we'll put them up for a community vote! That should be in the next few days. ;-)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Good luck everyone.

Now can I please massage all the OCSMs feet? That's a fantasy right there. :drool2:

Oh except for the male OCSMs. :throwup:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Good luck everyone.

Now can I please massage all the OCSMs feet? That's a fantasy right there. :drool2:

Oh except for the male OCSMs. :throwup:
Show us some pictures of your feet.

Petra

I think I need to give an award for the longest scene.

I had a 17 pager submitted...whew!

ban-one

Works for panties
I had a 17 pager submitted...whew!

Wasn't me.

What font size did you use? ;)

While font will certainly play a role, so will things like double spacing and adding way too much detail. As in a picture is worth 1000 words detail describing things that don't really need to be included.

And based on my limited expertise, 17 pages, depending on font size and spacing and how much of it is just little details that can be shown in a split second, you could be talking a video running over an hour.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Submissions closed? Shit. I had one with pirates and massage wenches ready to go. Oh well, one of my others should make top 5. Good luck to all.

Wasn't me.

While font will certainly play a role, so will things like double spacing and adding way too much detail. As in a picture is worth 1000 words detail describing things that don't really need to be included.

And based on my limited expertise, 17 pages, depending on font size and spacing and how much of it is just little details that can be shown in a split second, you could be talking a video running over an hour.

True true. Perhaps somebody got into the intricacies of the exact appearances of the sex partner's eyes and lips and the very description of the motion of the limbs wrapping around their partner, and how sexy that hairy mole looks on her. And even went down into the particulars of what the sex smelled like in the scene.

Petra

What font size did you use? ;)

I copied it from where it was stored to word and it converted to calibri 11pt.

There were quite a few that were a few pages long. People went all out with their fantasies. That's pretty cool to see.