• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stephen Bannon tried to talk Trump out of ordering the strike on Syria

Ann Coulter is having a meltdown over the missle strike too.

Good times :)
She's just discovering what demagoguery really means : telling people what they wanna hear but doing what you want to do

Edgy McFaperson said:
You know what else was destroyed in that airfield strike? The narrative that President Trump is in the back pocket of Putin or his "butt buddy" as some here have put it.
Or that's what they want you to think.
This is just Putin allowing Trump to do something that doesn't pleases him but will make Trump look independant from russian influence. In the middle of the Trump connections with russia scandal that would be quite convenient...

This is just Putin allowing Trump to do something that doesn't pleases him but will make Trump look independant from russian influence. In the middle of the Trump connections with russia scandal that would be quite convenient...

yes, they are still in cahoots. Meester, meet Johan. Johan, Meester. Whether no Russians were killed and they were given a 1 hour warning, this was still a huge affront to Putin and cannot play well for him domestically and on the world stage.

and what scandal? But, but, there was Trump/Russian collusion in the 2016 election and Hillary likely lost because of it. That can be the only explanation for her losing. The further we get from last november the more pathetic and hollow that rings.

There could be a nuclear exchange between Russia and the U.S. and the surviving democrats (they ARE like cockroaches) would claim it was to divert from the Trump/Russian investigation.

There could be a nuclear exchange between Russia and the U.S. and the surviving democrats (they ARE like cockroaches) would claim it was to divert from the Trump/Russian investigation.

LOL So we (myself included) are like cockroaches, eh? Real nice. Very engaging :thumbsup:

But, but, there was Trump/Russian collusion in the 2016 election and Hillary likely lost because of it.

That remains under investigation but as yet unproven.
I guess I must not know the right cockroaches, because among the many I know even the roachiest of them aren't viewing that as a fait accompli.

What we do know is that both the FBI and CIA agree that Russia meddled with our elective process in other ways in order to benefit one of the candidates. And it seems to me that should be of concern to all of us. But WTF do I know? I'm just a common household pest :)

That can be the only explanation for her losing.

No actually, we cockroaches (even us local freeones cockroaches) have offered a number of reasons that in combination help to explain her loss. Including that from the get go she was a vulnerable, uninspiring candidate with a lot of baggage.

Now please excuse me as I have a kitchen to infest...

LOL So we (myself included) are like cockroaches, eh? Real nice. Very engaging :thumbsup:

That remains under investigation but as yet unproven.
I guess I must not know the right cockroaches, because among the many I know even the roachiest of them aren't viewing that as a fait accompli.

What we do know is that both the FBI and CIA agree that Russia meddled with our elective process in other ways in order to benefit one of the candidates. And it seems to me that should be of concern to all of us. But WTF do I know? I'm just a common household pest :)

No actually, we cockroaches (even us local freeones cockroaches) have offered a number of reasons that in combination help to explain her loss. Including that from the get go she was a vulnerable, uninspiring candidate with a lot of baggage.

Now please excuse me as I have a kitchen to infest...

Suddenly Dems care about Russia after 8 years of doing nothing. Pretty convenient I'd say

I'd create a parody liberal account if I couldn't defend my positions anymore.