• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

State Of Emergency is declared ahead of brutal Hurricane Irene

bahodeme

Closed Account
Power is off right now and I'm using my generator. Looks like only 1 tree fatality and it didn't take out any power lines. Then again if someone in the neighborhood sneezes the power grid goes out.

Ulysses31

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
R.I.P Alexpnz ... Your bad taste sunglasses will be missed :D

Like our rotund governor Chris Christie said to the people on the beaches before the hurricane......"Get lost you dope!":1orglaugh

Ulysses31

Manhattan's Great Escape: New York City spared the worst of Irene, with flood water already receding and winds calming

* Downgraded from hurricane to tropical storm
* Water breaks the banks of the East River but already receding
* Power cuts reported to be affecting up to four million but only 200,000 New Yorkers
* Mayor had warned New Yorkers would be waking up to possible hurricane and TORNADO damage
* Unprecedented evacuation of five New York hospitals
* BUT hurricane appears to be less fierce than expected by the time it hit New York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-eye-Irene-bears-New-York.html#ixzz1WLVfCRKs

Revellers play in the puddles during Hurricane Irene in New York's Times Square last night

Hockey players from Vancouver, British Columbia, play an impromptu hockey game at Times Square

Rainwater is seen collected beneath machinery at the World Trade Center today

People use buckets to remove water from a flooded Chelsea Apartment in New York

Two men push a cart through a normally bustling Grand Central Terminal

Mayhem

Banned
^^^ Evidently you like spreading fear with your posts...blahblahblah......you should join the human race....blahblahblah.......where do you think you get off?....blahblahblah......sit up straight and trim your nose hair....blahblahblah............

I dunno. I guess I'm not as good at the moral indignation thing as others. :dunno::hairpull:

Bloodshot Scott

I wonder if the political right is secretly hoping that Irene takes the whole state of New York into the ocean? It seems their best hope for 2012.

Come on dirk. You're a hockey player and you know most all hockey players are conservative. Why hate conservatives so much? :)