• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sony New Playstation: PSP2 or PS4

I am not a big fan on hanhelds to be honest. But consoles are awesome. Last console I had was PS2, I didn't go for the 360, PS3, or Wii. I wouldn't mind getting a PS4 if it had 3D capabilities.

PS3 already has 3D capabilities,or there's a patch coming out soon so it will.Besides,3D is probably THE most overrated,overused,and overhyped thing this century.

Good luck selling a ps4. A lot of people just got their ps3 after waiting for the ridiculous price to go down. I remember I didn't get the ps2 until a year and a half after it came out (had to save up my allowance).

I have to agree.I just got one last year right after Thanksgiving.To try to bring out another $300-$400 console would be suicide.Besides,PS3 is just now really scratching the surface of utilizing it's full gaming capabilities.They should probably wait at least another 3 years before they even announce another console.

I have 2 PS3's side by side.. I hope I don't have to replace them with PS4's so soon..
Crap!!

PS3 already has 3D capabilities,or there's a patch coming out soon so it will.Besides,3D is probably THE most overrated,overused,and overhyped thing this century.

Every time I see an ad for something in 3D I think it's 1986 and I still for the life of me can't understand why they still want to charge $175 for a pair of plastic glasses. I can't wait for this shit to go the way of the Dodo, AGAIN.

Every time I see an ad for something in 3D I think it's 1986 and I still for the life of me can't understand why they still want to charge $175 for a pair of plastic glasses. I can't wait for this shit to go the way of the Dodo, AGAIN.

Word shayd.

I really can't understand why everyone thinks that this is the best thing ever when the tech has been around since like forever.

Word shayd.

I really can't understand why everyone thinks that this is the best thing ever when the tech has been around since like forever.

I was watching a documentarty on a John Wayne movie, and during it they were talking about how making 3-D movies went bust back in the 50s.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I hope this motion control shit doesn't become the next big thing in gaming. I'll be pissed when I no longer have a controller in my hand to play games.

I hope this motion control shit doesn't become the next big thing in gaming. I'll be pissed when I no longer have a controller in my hand to play games.

I really don't see that happening any time soon. Sony and Microsoft have said as much.